Lack of shots on target

KingKirk

Forget the performance first half should've went in 1 up. 2nd we were sluggish but didn't deserve to get beat thats that dealt with.

Here is my worry the lack of shots on target.. We never got 1 shot on target in the 1st half and I cant think of many more on target in the 2nd. We aint gonna do much unless we start improving the end product in the last 270mins of football we have scored 2 and conceded 5.

lets hope we start finding our range soon n scoring plenty of goals.

This isn't the first time we've had a bad first day to the league, and that includes the years when we had a team on the park that should have been competing for honours in Europe. Pretty sure the mid-field will get sorted out when JD comes back, but it's sad that we don't seem to have anybody else who can do a job in there in the meantime. Don't think we can afford to keep playing CB up front to try and get him fit though, but overall I do believe that things will get better as we go through the season.

Boyd and miller will rattle them in, but they need balls that they can run onto, not receiving passes with their backs to goal. If the midfield can produce this, we will be ok, but ally aint the guy to assemble that plan.

This isn't the first time we've had a bad first day to the league, and that includes the years when we had a team on the park that should have been competing for honours in Europe. Pretty sure the mid-field will get sorted out when JD comes back, but it's sad that we don't seem to have anybody else who can do a job in there in the meantime. Don't think we can afford to keep playing CB up front to try and get him fit though, but overall I do believe that things will get better as we go through the season.

stop trolling threads with your Daly in midfield pish.

Do one ya prick

This is a fine example of the quality in midfield - ZERO. Law was signed to be the creative midfielder in something like a 4-2-3-1 / 4-1-3-2. MacLeod is a better playmaker for the strikers. Also nothing at all coming in the box from wide midfielders which is due to the managers selection also.