We are in massive trouble

Even if the dodgy rumours of another administration are a crock, our club is in massive trouble that unfortunately i cannot see us ever getting out of

From top to bottom we are a mess, the current board are bailing out a sinking ship with no more than a single bucket, there is no way to stem the tide

We started down in div 3 debt free, big share issue to come in and a chance to do things right, and we just didnt fuck that up, we royally, and undoubtedly made the biggest cunt of something that has ever been fucked up

Our continuation of the management team has cost us a fortune, so far a minimum of 14million have been spent on a first team that in all honesty has a value of about a million quid the now

We have no money, no assets to sell, no hope for our team, seemingly no way out, this squad isnt good enough for the championship nevermind the premiership, even if we manage to stumble our way to promotion we will get absolutely pumped

I tried to see a positive when in admin, there wasnt much but i tried to, however right now there is nothing positive about our club the now

I know that older bears will remember the tarriers doing 9iar, us finishing way down in the top division etc etc, i have been lucky to not see that, but i wasnt daft to simply expect the magnificent years of 9iar etc were to continue

And even during the dark days of eck's reign when the big spending tarriers were turning us over, we always had a glimmer of hope

Right now i feel that there is none, and that feeling is simply turning my stomach

The club i love is so far away from what we are being given the now, and i have my doubts if we will ever get it back, sitting with a beer in my hand and feeling so low its killing me

OP echoes my thoughts at the moment. I really don't see how we're going to get out of this in the near future. No doubt we'll eventually find our feet again, but at what cost. At the moment we are so far behind the sheep & the arab mhanks that I can't see when we'll compete at any sort of level, and the real mhanks will be so far ahead it's frightening.

We are all hurting and I honestly believe that the only way we will recover in a reasonable time is if justice is served, we get a full public enquiry and reparations from all the perpetrators of our unfair punishment.

Apathy is our enemy and the support has to unite and demand justice for past, present and future Rangers whilst also pursuing every avenue against state aid fc.

But most importantly No Surrender must mean something and regardless of how long it takes us we must strive to get back to the top.

It's horrible to think that even after 3 years of this shit it still doesn't feel like it's any better.

However, Celtic have just been pumped in the Champions League and are selling their best players whilst bringing in duds. It won't take us much to be able to compete with them again.

It's horrible to think that even after 3 years of this shit it still doesn't feel like it's any better.

However, Celtic have just been pumped in the Champions League and are selling their best players whilst bringing in duds. It won't take us much to be able to compete with them again.

Aye bringing in a potential 25 million while we get pumped at home by Hearts...

We are a million miles away from where they are like it or not

And even during the dark days of eck's reign when the big spending tarriers were turning us over, we always had a glimmer of hope

Eck won more silverware than MON did during the period both were the managers of Rangers and Celtic. Same amount of league titles but we won more cups. Not bad days at all.

Eck won more silverware than MON did during the period both were the managers of Rangers and Celtic. Same amount of league titles but we won more cups. Not bad days at all.

that was the glimmer of hope, i totally agree mate they day were fucking unbelievably good compared to now

right now i feel like going to bed, and not coming out of under the covers until something happens thats good to us

From the time we were shunted to Div 3 - not for football reasons but because SPL clubs (aided and abetted by the SFA and then the SFL) saw an opoortunity to either finish us completely or to put us away from the top flight for as long as possible - Charles Green sought to talk up Rangers as a Club, an institution, a global brand and to try to keep Rangers in a positive media spotlight. He failed when his own rhetoric got the better of him and when he spent more than he should have. Since then there has been a sort of business as usual approach of trying to operate like a top Club (2nd biggest playing budget in Scotland) allied to an understandable desperation to get through the leagues quickly before too much ground is lost on top flight clubs.

It was a gamble - still is a gamble. It depends now on whether the Manager and the squad can handle the weight of expectation and pressure from the Board and from the Support. I regret I don't see enough evidence that they can. So it is quite possible that a bad spiral may happen - its happened before and I remember Ibrox with many games with low crowds and the team - well - mediocre. But it was still Rangers I was watching and it took some years before good times happened.

Right now, I think we are drifting near to the edge of a return to those days. The current Board are not hi-vis salesmen who seek galvanise and to get out there leading from the front. The current team has become mediocre already. Yesterdays men trying to find solutions for the game today and tomorrow. At the moment all I'm seeing from the Manager is someone who does not know how to deal with the poor performances on the pitch and who does not know how to galvanise and to drive out better performances, He does not appear to have Fergie's cups and saucers flying about a dressing room apoplectic with rage.

Where is this headed? Lower crowds, more time in the Championship, root and branch reconstruction, more uncontested titles for the other lot, less money available to spend, mothballing Auchenbowie to reduce costs, closing stands at Ibrox to reduce costs, selling players. At best we recover in due course and eventually become a middle ranking SPFL top flight team that periodically challenges the other lot but they have massively more money to spend to keep us at bay. At worst - the Scottish equivalent of Leeds Utd or Notts Forest. Maybe that's what our on-pitch mediocrity has already made us.

I don't like it. None of us do. At the end of the day though its our team - Rangers - and whether supporting at Ibrox or from a distance then its still our team. I hope we make a full recovery but right now I'd hesitate to say when we'll see the really good days again.

We are a fucking joke and all the shit behind the scenes with king ,and uof, sos squabbling has made us all take our focus off the big problems in our Management Team.

Fucking shambles from Mccoist, he should never have been given the gig, and should be upstairs protecting us from the Cabal.

And blaming Green for this is a fucking joke.

Aye bringing in a potential 25 million while we get pumped at home by Hearts...

We are a million miles away from where they are like it or not

Right now we are a million miles away yes and we'd be lucky to make top 6. However, a little thing like changing the manager could be all the difference. I believe a large number of the squad are out of contract at the end of this season as well. It won't cost anything to release them (unless Ally is still here to offer then one year extensions then pay them off three months later)

Look at the difference between the PLG and the season after when Walter took over. Night and day. I know we won't have that kind of money available but Stuart McCall signs half a new squad every season and still manages to finish second. Surely with our resources we can do at least that!?

Celtic aren't investing that money and I believe they will be pumped out of the Champions League qualifiers again next season. They are downsizing.

Whatever happened to battle fever!? It disgusts me the lack of spine within in the club but I'd never expect it from the fans.

We were in massive trouble before today. Off the park as much on it. 5 days before the league starts and the board comes out saying they need £4m of investment. That speaks volumes to me.

On the park, where do we start. McCoist seems to be tactically unaware. He persists in playing a midfielder (Black) who creates nothing. He plays our best prospect out of position. He brings in a decent center back and sticks him at right back.

Obviously all this though is nothing compared with what may lie ahead. Rumours of administration looming scare me to death.

Why bring celtic into this? It's about us, who gives a fuck about them? We have enough of our own mess to deal with.

Even if the dodgy rumours of another administration are a crock, our club is in massive trouble that unfortunately i cannot see us ever getting out of

From top to bottom we are a mess, the current board are bailing out a sinking ship with no more than a single bucket, there is no way to stem the tide

We started down in div 3 debt free, big share issue to come in and a chance to do things right, and we just didnt fuck that up, we royally, and undoubtedly made the biggest cunt of something that has ever been fucked up

Our continuation of the management team has cost us a fortune, so far a minimum of 14million have been spent on a first team that in all honesty has a value of about a million quid the now

We have no money, no assets to sell, no hope for our team, seemingly no way out, this squad isnt good enough for the championship nevermind the premiership, even if we manage to stumble our way to promotion we will get absolutely pumped

I tried to see a positive when in admin, there wasnt much but i tried to, however right now there is nothing positive about our club the now

I know that older bears will remember the tarriers doing 9iar, us finishing way down in the top division etc etc, i have been lucky to not see that, but i wasnt daft to simply expect the magnificent years of 9iar etc were to continue

Right now i feel that there is none, and that feeling is simply turning my stomach

The club i love is so far away from what we are being given the now, and i have my doubts if we will ever get it back, sitting with a beer in my hand and feeling so low its killing me

Why have you got banned above your name? Speaks fucking volumes if true!

I have never been more scunnered leaving ibrox than a was today ! Heartbreaking to say the least. A team full of charlatans , chancers and journeymen who had nothing to offer, no urgency, no creativity, looked like they could not give a flying fuck about playing for this great club. Am just honestly speechless. The way it looks just now we will be lucky to get back up. After months of fan infighting we managed to fill ibrox the day and the players responded in a half arsed manner. Disgusted at not just the result but performance today!