We are in massive trouble

We are in trouble due to easily identifiable reasons.

The football management team are clueless.

The club is being starved of cash from a section of our own fans.

We would be in really deep trouble if we didn't know what were the causes.

The difficulty we have is addressing these two issues.

The first point concerning the management quartet is that they are salaried on approx £1.5m per annum in total. McCoist is on a one year rolling contract and I imagine the other 3 are on the same. It was widely reported that Ally accepted a reduction down to £400k but I would wager that the reduction is only a deferral and not a permanent loss of salary. I'll also wager that if he goes then the cash is still payable. I don't know whether the other 3 accepted similar (or any) such reduction. No matter, the point is we don't have that kind of cash available to oust the quartet. We can only hope that they do the honourable thing and resign. I just don't see that happening as they will never get anything like that money at any other club. Ally will never get another managerial job at all.

The fans boycott is next. We are down approx 10,000 season ticket holders. Are they all boycotting? Is it the price increase? Is it the awful football? Is it a combination of these factors?

There is very little we can do about anyone not buying due to cost. The prices are very reasonable and still approximately 20% less than pre-admin times. All we can do in this regard is to put out reminders of good deals available and point out comparisons.

The appalling football can only be rectified by a change in management. Whether we can afford that is the problem. If we did get change, depending on who is appointed will determine how many fans will return and buy tickets. I believe that there would be a significant number if we saw change in the technical area.

Now for those boycotting due to the board. This is an unknown factor as the rebellious fans groups change the parameters of their demands. Just before the AGM we had new boardroom appointees but the requistioners aided by Dave King decided to seriously muddy the waters. The new board have not been given any chance to prove themselves. The UoF and SoS have done their level best to ensure the board doesn't succeed. They wanted Stockbridge gone, they got that. They demanded a guarantee that Ibrox wouldn't be sold etc. They got that. They demanded that MP wasn't to be sold etc. They got that. Still they boycott season tickets. They promised that their groups would pay per game but we have seen no evidence that such is the case. There have been no public announcements to encourage fans to pay-per-game. Opening game of the season and less than 44k at the game. Not only have they called for a boycott of RFC merchandise but quite unbelievably they are even selling their own in opposition to the Club. It is abundantly clear that they want regime change no matter the cost to the club. The only way that the board can surmount this problem is to start to get positive movement in off-field matters. A better set of accounts will make some inroads as long as there is sufficient information for supporters.

Op is spot on. It's nothing short of devastating. Can't even manage to be angry anymore, the arse has been ripped out the club in just about every way. When we went down I was certain the good times would come again and we'd go even further and be even stronger than we have in the past, but I just don't know anymore - I really don't . It's heartbreaking.

Our squad isn't that bad, just need someone to give them a fucking massive kick up the ass.

Yep -- we need someone to sack the manager and bring in someone who can actually motivate a not great, but decent squad of players. McCostalot McDofukall, and Durrant appear incapable of changing tactics or motivating players - get all three to fuk NOW.

Frightening how far we have fallen. Sick of the boardroom shite a long time ago, I don't even know what the fuck is going on who hates who and who wants who out now, can't be fucking arsed listening anymore. Then we get to the Football and that's fucking shite as well. Can't even beat a piss poor Hearts team.

Why bring celtic into this? It's about us, who gives a fuck about them? We have enough of our own mess to deal with.

The OP referred to being a mess, pumped in the premiership and the tarriers doing another 9iar etc and I was simply trying to point out that there is actually light at the end of the tunnel and we can reach it if the board wants us to. Celtic are the benchmark in Scottish football right now whether we like it or not but the gap between them and the rest is getting smaller and I was simply pointing out that with our resources we should be able to close it quite quickly.

I know it's hard to but I guess I'm the only one who's still grasping on to something positive here. Or maybe I've just stuck my head in the sand!?

Genuinely think getting a decent manager in would sort our troubles on the field in a flash. That squad Is good enough to breeze second place in the top league , they just have no direction. The finances are another matter however.

I said from day one of the summer that We'll not win the championship unless we change our manager and coaches.

Why can't we hit a dead ball..why is that??

Why can't we pass at pace?

Why like Alex Salmond is there no plan B when it's not working?

Why can't we re jig the side and change tactics during the 90 instead of subs who are like for like and change fuckin hee haw?

Why is everyone played in the wrong position?

Where is our youth?

The squad we have is not that bad it's just our coaches and manger are awful and that's actually being kind to them.No clue on how to change a game.

I know we all think we can do better than our manager but we can't but there are plenty out there who can and if our board don't want to see Rangers football club slide into the Abyss then they have to make sweeping changes now and get progressive coaches at our club.

Bottom line is we were outplayed by a team co coached by Craig Fuckin Levein yesterday.

We are a fucking joke and all the shit behind the scenes with king ,and uof, sos squabbling has made us all take our focus off the big problems in our Management Team.

Fucking shambles from Mccoist, he should never have been given the gig, and should be upstairs protecting us from the Cabal.

And blaming Green for this is a fucking joke.

Do you really think our problems are down to the UOF , SOS and Dave King . When Graham Wallace blamed the previous board for mismanaging the club and leaving it in a mess did you not realise he wasn't talking about Craig Houston and his friends . GW was blaming Charlie and his friends , so is Graham Wallace a fucking joke ?

Do you really think our problems are down to the UOF , SOS and Dave King . When Graham Wallace blamed the previous board for mismanaging the club and leaving it in a mess did you not realise he wasn't talking about Craig Houston and his friends . GW was blaming Charlie and his friends , so is Graham Wallace a fucking joke ?

The on field shambles is arguably causing the club more damage than the off field issues

The on field shambles is arguably causing the club more damage than the off field issues

Its the boards responsibility to appoint the right management team . They have been around long enough to do something about it . Some people seem to find it impossible to criticise them . It's time to wake up , our club are a shambles from top to bottom and real change in all departments is needed .