Lee Wallace

G.E.C.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been stinking for best part of a year, and was at fault for the goal yesterday. Been coasting on his first season and a half, but escapes criticism regularly while Foster gets torn apart for the slightest foot wrong. Regressed massively under Ally.

To say he has been stinking is disrespectful and a lot of shit.he was at fault for wilsons goal but fuck me hes a standout in a very average team and i dont doubt for 1 minute his commitment and effort.

It's not yesterday's mistake I'm talking about, don't think he's looked the same player since the Dundee Utd game in the 3rd.

Over rated in my opinion, regularly neglects his defensive responsibilities by bombing forward at every opportunity which in turn forces temps to take up more central positions, team looked far more balanced with smith playing last season

hes best attacking threat on the left side fuck me some of you have short memories

Defensively hasnt been a Problem fior Big Lee.

He does what it says on the Tin,however agree with Comments Attacking wise has Regressed due to shit Tactics and Rapid continual Turnover of Players.

He is solid and consistent .

Was raging yesterday with the Midfield as he was on the Ball and had not One Fucking option to Pas to a Midfeilder.Templetons Link up Play with him was non existent Yesterday.

Doesnt Look Happy at all under Mcoist.

Over rated in my opinion, regularly neglects his defensive responsibilities by bombing forward at every opportunity which in turn forces temps to take up more central positions, team looked far more balanced with smith playing last season

This!! I've always thought he was e decent enough player but nothing special, he shone for us in a bad team against even poorer opposition. Vastly overrated on here, when people were talking about £3-£5 million for him I just didn't see it

sitting in the broamy rear right on the bye line struth side great view of lee , sounds daft but a lot of balls played to feet from midfield rather than a few yards or more in front as to get a good run onto it gave hearts more time, might have looked diffirent on tv i might be wrong just thought wee were slow at starting moves , I think lee would be better with a more pacey team . AT RANGERS . Proper coaching would help!

Our set-up yesterday at set-pieces was baffling..

Wallace on Wilson..

Boyd on Ozturk

Zal on Sow

Foster on Mcghee..

McCulloch marking no-one..

It was similar on Tuesday, McCulloch was basically given a free role and asked to attack the ball which he failed miserably.

Wallace is the best we have at ibrox just now. Ic he bombs up the wing someone say, thats what your sweeper does. He comes across to reduce space lee has leff. Ffs if it wasnt for the out ball to wallace we would be worse than we are just now.