Ally Seeking Instant Response

bawsburst

And then what? Fighting with Aberdeen and Motherwell for 2nd place 20 points behind the tims? With Walter's old-school ideas and no magic chequebook that he always relied on that's as good as we'll get.

We need to change direction football wise. It might not be a popular view but an extra year in this league with a new young manager to really build a new young team would not be the worst thing in the world. We've lost the last two years due to McCoist as this is what we should have been doing then. This is the last chance as once we're up in the SPL we will no longer have the opportunity.

I don't believe being in the SPL denies us the opportunity at all, and personally speaking, I could not bear another season of not being in it. The only priority for me this season is promotion.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only answer to getting rid of this dud is for the support to demo there is no other way we can all sit an slag him all we want on the web hes too fukin thick for it to sink in so its got to be done by demo sad to say but thats how it is.

And then what? Fighting with Aberdeen and Motherwell for 2nd place 20 points behind the tims? With Walter's old-school ideas and no magic chequebook that he always relied on that's as good as we'll get.

We need to change direction football wise. It might not be a popular view but an extra year in this league with a new young manager to really build a new young team would not be the worst thing in the world. We've lost the last two years due to McCoist as this is what we should have been doing then. This is the last chance as once we're up in the SPL we will no longer have the opportunity.

(tu) Nobody wants to spend another minute in this league but I dread to think what will happen if Ally somehow gets us up.

We absolutely, as a top priority, desperately need someone in who will do what McCoist should have done from day one i.e. change direction football wise completely. Someone who has fresh ideas not be stuck with someone who has no idea. We're not even running to stand still under McCoist, we're stuck firmly in reverse right back to the dark ages.

It has been well documented on here before the clubs who have had a modicum of vision and put a long term plan in place and are now reaping the rewards particularly down south. Every one of the clubs mentioned are smaller than we are. Why do we, as a club, continue to ignore what is a proven path to modern football?

As regards the suggestions of bringing back Walter; thanks but no thanks. He's had his time. If we're being honest, the football under him wasn't exactly fantastic to watch plus there's no cheque book now so not for me. It's a forward thinking manager we desperately need.

Get rid of McCoist, invite applications and let's see who throws their hat into the ring.

Doesn't help that away fans constantly sing 'You're not Rangers anymore', By fuck they're right! We resemble nothing of the team we once were on and off the pitch. No passion, desire, ability, creativity or motivation in any of those players or coaches!

We are Rangers maybe a shite Rangers team and a incompetent Rangers board but Rangers has always and will always be about the supporters. We are the people is more than a feel good mantra its a philosophy.

He should have got an instant response from the management at the final whistle on Sunday ! His P45 ! Imagine getting beat at mind game by neilson via levein, two fuckin bawbags, they even did the auld Alex ferguson trick by swapping ends at the start ! A fuckin embarrassment !