• Give him another season
    • Give him a few more games
    • Bench him now
    • Sell him, I'm done.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He needs benched for his own good and ours. Confidence has been dropping for a long time now and playing poorly continually aint helping. Let him fight to get back in the team. Put McLeod in the middle (obviously) Aird on the right, Templeton on the left.

Common sense I think.

He's a decent player imo, but I think his poor performances are due to being played alongside that useless cunt Black! I'd have him and young Macleod as our centre mid pairing, and get some width with both Templeton and Aird playing which would surely have the effect of getting some decent balls into the box for Miller and Boyd, but that's probably too simple!

Normally I would have him out of the door that fast his feet wouldn't touch the floor, because any player that doesn't give 100% every time they pull on a football shirt is cheating the fans who pay his wages.

But considering the state of our club at the moment I would bench him and take him into my office and give him the biggest dressing down of his life.

I'll never stand by a footballer who openly admits to not giving 100% in a Rangers shirt.

get him to fuck.

This Im done with the Guy.

I liked him when he came to us and seen him as an Anchor Man in Midfield.

Simple fact is he has a Fucking stinking attitude and is a Lazy Lazy Player.

We have had numerous Players who have had Limited ability Play with us.Nacho was One of them, but the Heart he had to make up for it and the Fact he bust a Gut to Run his Heart out was a great attitude to Play for the Jersey.

Law has not got the Attitude and or Bottle to come anywhere near what is required.

Im done with him.

As an older bear , I can remember a few players , far better than Law , that took a season or so to settle . Hateley and McCoist to name just two.

So I'd give him this season to see what he can do.

I'd probably say the same for Peralta too.

He's a decent player imo, but I think his poor performances are due to being played alongside that useless cunt Black! I'd have him and young Macleod as our centre mid pairing, and get some width with both Templeton and Aird playing which would surely have the effect of getting some decent balls into the box for Miller and Boyd, but that's probably too simple!

Two Useless Cnuts together in Black and Law in Midfeild.

I can't but help think he is going to be the scapegoat and will bear the brunt of a lot of anger from the fans.

I myself rate law pretty highly, technically he is one of the few players we have who is actually decent with the ball at their feet. He does however need to improve his attitude and workrate. He needs benched to get him to up his game.... Whether or not mccoist see's this is another matter.

I voted sell him because he is a talented player who plays most of the game disinterested.In the Hibs game I was yelling for him to be subbed.Did eff all for 30 mins before full time then scores the winner.Maybe that's his problem,arrogance.Thinks he's too good to put in a basic hard shift.

Too much money maybe too!