Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace to act concerning Ally.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tarriers are signing it?

Does anyone seriously think the Board will accept and act on a petition signed by supporters of a club that wanted us ruined? A club who wanted our titles stripped?

They wouldn't give a legally binding assurance that Ibrox wouldn't be used as security even though it resulted in a season ticket boycott, but some think they will be forced into acting on a petition polluted with names of the filth?

The dhims must be pissing themselves laughing at this.

We may as well just start a petition against the guy who takes over from Ally right now cause results won't change much with this team. None of the starting 11 yesterday would have got near a Rangers first team strip 10 years ago or even 5 years ago.

As much as fans may feel passionate about the team the reality is no one is coming in with a magic wand that is going to make a collection of free transfers into a world class outfit.

Problem is we are signing guy from Southend Utd and then wondering why Rangers are not a very good team.

It's been 2 years since Rangers spent a fee on a player and it's likely going to be 3 years before we pay for a player again maybe longer the way things are going. Yeah the wage bill has been £6m but that's down to paying vastly inflated wages to attract these players to sell season tickets.

All sacking Coisty does is put a plaster over a gaping wound.

The gaping wound is Ally unfortunately, he's signing these players, he has them out of position,.........Boyd cleared an opposition corner yesterday ffs, it's staring us in the face.

Not a Mourinho, Low or Guardiola, so we'll have to aim a lot, lot lower. (Just like the tims) "Just needs to be better than Ally". So who do you have in mind that would accept it. Any favourites ?

I'm not falling into the trap of naming potential managers. What we know is that the manager we do have is not up to the job. The resources he has and the salary he gets would attract a better calibre of manager than him.

Supporting the team, mate as I've done the last 50 years and more. I know Ally's record in the big games is terrible and there is no future for him if he doesn't improve it but I think a change at the present time will be self-defeating.

You are of course entitled to that opinion. I disagree based upon what I have seen us play like over the last 2 seasons plus this season.

So when we get out-played by Hibs and Hearts teams with a fraction of our wage bill and managers in their first season, what would you call that ?

I'm not debating that we were rubbish in both games only that sacking Ally or not Rangers will still be a mediocre team who will lose games this season.

We should be putting our efforts into fixing the real problems off the park first then fix the football side.

Does anyone seriously think the Board will accept and act on a petition signed by supporters of a club that wanted us ruined? A club who wanted our titles stripped?

They wouldn't give a legally binding assurance that Ibrox wouldn't be used as security even though it resulted in a season ticket boycott, but some think they will be forced into acting on a petition polluted with names of the filth?

Another good post. Whilst thinking about alternatives I looked at your Avatar "Doom and Gloom" and your "Terry Butcher" status and realised the irony of both in regard to this thread, no doubt some idiot will be soon be proposing the likes of Butcher for the potential interim.

Well said Ibroxholm, the first post on this thread that looks beyond the daft wee boys and kneejerkers to see the bigger picture.

Do they really think that if (or when) Ally goes the club will automatically become a stable ship, with no other problems holding us back ? And would any decent club sack a manager after doing all that was required in getting us closer to where we want to be (the Premier) in shortest time ? (although I concede it has been painful)

And who are all these top class tactical managers who would take the poisoned chalice that is the current Ibrox turmoil in those circumstances ? Oh yeah, not our worry, let's just sign a petition, job done, everything will be perfect. :power_of_anguish:

sorry but its people like you who are holding our club back. You have zero ambition and zero standards. The fact that you think Ally has actually done the job he was asked sums you up. Coco the clown could have gotten us to where we are now. except it wouldn`t have cost as much.

Ally`s remit wasn`t just get up as quick as possible. It was develop youth , develop existing players or players he brought in , develop a playing style that we can take forward into the top league, Entertain the paying fans with that playing standard.

Has he done any of that ? Nope.

It didn`t take mystic meg to predict Ally wasn`t up to this job.He should never have gotten it in the first place.

He has put us back years but certain fans are just ignorant to where we should be at this moment in time as a club.

Get him to fuck now to save any chance we have of progressing.

The gaping wound is Ally unfortunately, he's signing these players, he has them out of position,.........Boyd cleared an opposition corner yesterday ffs, it's staring us in the face.

No a gaping wound is that right now we don't have the money to see out the season.

This should be every true Rangers number one priority at the minute.

I'm not falling into the trap of naming potential managers. What we know is that the manager we do have is not up to the job. The resources he has and the salary he gets would attract a better calibre of manager than him.

Simple then just sack the manager and it will all be perfect, with no knock on effect for us this year in our most important season for decades. If we struggle this season for whatever reasons we will find it even tougher to get back in at the top after. Be careful what you wish for. A new manager won't have a magic wand, we can't afford one.

I'm not debating that we were rubbish in both games only that sacking Ally or not Rangers will still be a mediocre team who will lose games this season.

We should be putting our efforts into fixing the real problems off the park first then fix the football side.

I could take losing games and the odd poor performance if there was an underlying level of improvement. There's not. It's as bad as it's ever been under McCoist perhaps even getting worse.There is no light at the end of the tunnel right now, no strategic vision, no long-term plan.

Tell me one thing that McCoist has done as a manager that makes you believe he has the ability to deserve his position?

Of course the obsessed are signing it, they are more informed, organised and pro-active concerning us and our club than we are! Their signatures and comments will be removed, they can attempt to add them but they will be removed.

The Tims are pissing themselves at our play and at the idea of playing us next season while we are still under Ally - If Ally can't manage us to winning well and looking good in the lower divisions, how is he going to achieve that with no chequebook in the top division? We talk of Ally's handicaps as manager of us but at the end of the day we have more money, resources, support etc etc than every other manager and team outside of them and we are coming up short to teams fresh from administration.

sorry but its people like you who are holding our club back. You have zero ambition and zero standards. The fact that you think Ally has actually done the job he was asked sums you up. Coco the clown could have gotten us to where we are now. except it wouldn`t have cost as much.

Ally`s remit wasn`t just get up as quick as possible. It was develop youth , develop existing players or players he brought in , develop a playing style that we can take forward into the top league, Entertain the paying fans with that playing standard.

It didn`t take mystic meg to predict Ally wasn`t up to this job.He should never have gotten it in the first place.

He has put us back years but certain fans are just ignorant to where we should be at this moment in time as a club.

I have high standards, I want stability and achievement for my club. You want the manager sacked. Then what ? You are deluding yourself if you think sacking the manager brings an instant end to all our problems and gives immediate success.

No a gaping wound is that right now we don't have the money to see out the season.

This should be every true Rangers number one priority at the minute.

And the single biggest factor in that is the drop in matchday income because of the utterly dire football served up by the manager.

Spot on ?

I have high standards, I want stability and achievement for my club. You want the manager sacked. Then what ? You are deluding yourself if you think sacking the manager brings an instant end to all our problems and gives immediate success.

Who has said they expect immediate success?

What we expect is the building of a youth based squad developing their talents playing to a football philosophy that will be the foundations of future success.

Ideally this process should have began two years ago.

Instead we've got the current shambles with no plan, strategy or goal which is spunking money away far more than any previous director could even dream of.

I'm not a great fan as Ally as a manager but the knee-jerk reaction on here to the first game defeat yesterday is getting to the point of ridiculous. Honestly, some have the cheek to call themselves the Rangers loyal - except of course when it means supporting the team through difficult times it would appear.

Be careful what you wish for guys because just ditching Ally will not guarantee anything. In fact, the turmoil it will create may well put paid to our chance of promotion this season.

Not getting rid of him may put paid to our chance of promotion.

A half decent manager would romp this devision with our squad, no questions asked

I just wish there was as much energy and passion to direct this venom on the REAL problem at our club. There are probably less than five players in our current squad who you could argue are 'of the Rangers standard'. Continually shopping for free agents while having the same expectations we always have had is the real issue.

Sacking Ally is only cutting the tail of the dog.

We are playing and have been playing for the last two years in the SCOTTISH LOWER LEAGES.

How many times does it need mentioned before people stop using lack of cash as an excuse?

Has anyone actually stopped to consider what it would cost to sack Ally, McDowall and Durrant?

It ain't gonna happen.

I have, then I considered the cost of keeping them as we fail to win anything, as the fans fall away with every performance along with their money, as they sign more duds on thousands per week.................Ally out now is cheaper imho.