Petition/Letter to Mr Wallace to act concerning Ally.

23630040.jpg

Dear Mr Sandy Easdale & board members,

We the fans/supporters of Rangers Football Club who have signed this petition ask that you accept the resignation of/reach mutual termination with/remove, the manager Mr Alistair McCoist with immediate effect.

It is with a heavy heart that we issue this letter/petition to you and we are keen to avoid fans demonstrations as we are sure you are too. No one person is bigger than the club and it is now evident (if it hasn't been for quite some time) to those of us signing this letter/petition that Mr McCoist is incapable of carrying out the job required of his position. His position as manager among the support is now untenable. We would like to thank Mr McCoist for everything he has done with the interests of Rangers Football Club and it's supporters at heart.

We recommend that an interim manager of experience be brought into the club until the end of the season to lead the club to winning the Championship. This will allow the club time to establish who is the best candidate to manage the team in the longer term and to arrange that persons (+ their management teams) appointment. Further to this we recommend that a scouting team be brought to the club immediately to identify free agents for the 2015-2016 season to help the new manager and our club succeed in the Premiership.

We understand that financial constraints may make what we ask of you difficult however we firmly believe that the loss of aspirations and subsequent revenues by continuing the status quo will be far more costly to the club in the near future. We urge the board to act swiftly and professionally.

Yours Sincerely

Individual fans/supporters of Rangers Football Club.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you agree with the sentiment of this letter/petition you can sign @ https://www.change.o...mmediate-effect

Upon signing this if you could add it to your facebook, email it to your friends, add it to other Rangers forums that would be most helpful and appreciated.

Enough is enough.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've voiced my concerns to Wallace tonight but I feel a bit uneasy at this tbh

The problems have been evident for a good while now, he should have been removed following Raith Rovers. No one want's to see Ally sacked, we all wanted it to work, but the Premiership is less than a year away and we are utterly shambolic. This is an attempt to avoid it getting ugly in the near future which it will. It states as much in the letter/petition.

An interim manager is last thing we need..

We'd probably appoint Jig :drugang:

An interim manager is last thing we need..

We'd probably appoint Jig :drugang:

Agreed an interim manager for 3 or 4 weeks maybe while we make the right choice but not for the rest of the season, it's only August FFS.

Agreed an interim manager for 3 or 4 weeks maybe while we make the right choice but not for the rest of the season, it's only August FFS.

Do you feel we can attract the right manager for the long term right now? Plus what the letter/petition states is that time is to establish the right person for the long term - it does not say the interim person cannot be for the long term.

Do you feel we can attract the right manager for the long term right now? Plus what the letter/petition states is that time is to establish the right person for the long term - it does not say the interim person cannot be for the long term.

I suppose it depends on the interim then. If it is Walter or Durie or even Durrant then no thanks. If it were to be someone like Davies then fair enough but if that were the case then why even call them an interim?

This is getting ugly.

The thought of a petition to force out a great club servant is turning my stomach. Yesterday we renamed the Govan Stand to a great Rangers legend who throughout his life carried himself with honour and dignity. Today, a petition is getting organised to force out another Rangers legend and this most certainly has none of the values our great club have portrayed throughout its history.

I won't cry if Ally left tomorrow but surely this is not the way forward. Especially after our failed HMRC petition. The thought of this petition succeeding after the HMRC failing would make me sick.

This is getting ugly.

The thought of a petition to force out a great club servant is turning my stomach. Yesterday we renamed the Govan Stand to a great Rangers legend who throughout his life carried himself with honour and dignity. Today, a petition is getting organised to force out another Rangers legend and this most certainly has none of the values our great club have portrayed throughout its history.

I won't cry if Ally left tomorrow but surely this is not the way forward. Especially after our failed HMRC petition. The thought of this petition succeeding after the HMRC failing would make me sick.

Sandy Jardine is twice the man Ally McCoist will ever be. To compare the two is an insult to Sandy's memory. Can you picture Sandy out partying after a humiliating cup final defeat?