McCoist and Miller

Makes sense to have players of like mind in the team, maybe Ally is sensing a wee bit of player reaction to what is happening, so relied on his experienced guys for support (Miller also praised Boyd).

I was wondering earlier if guys like Law, Black and a few others were starting to play up, and Ally did hint at players "being affected", which was a stupid thing to say (even if true, especially if true). It's Ally's main job to control the players away from the club's circumstances and keep them focussed..

Makes sense to have players of like mind in the team, maybe Ally is sensing a wee bit of player reaction to what is happening, so relied on his experienced guys for support (Miller also praised Boyd).

I was wondering earlier if guys like Law, Black and a few others were starting to play up, and Ally did hint at players "being affected", which was a stupid thing to say (even if true, especially if true). It's Ally's main job to control the players away from the club's circumstances and keep them focussed..

Love your 'scrutiny' I'm guessing Ally hasn't a clue and his 'new' right hand man will stand by him...just an observation.

Ally slagged his team for not putting chances away, Miller slagged his team mates for lack of service.

How convenient is that?

Miller is right, How can Miller & Boyd score goals with folk like Macloed, Law, Black & Templeton in midfield. RVP & Messi would struggle with the current Rangers

Miller was right.

First 15 mins we started ok.

We had 1 open goal header from Temps, then the mess up from Alexander and a couple of half chances.

The rest of the match we had not One shot on Goal.

The service from Midfield was pathetic.

Miller kept having to come back constantly, no wonder he was raging.

Thing is KM is a clever player and is always on the move.

Who was right in your opinion???

Miller as McCoist picked the team and due to a lack of service to Miller & Boyd they both dropped deep to try and get the ball. When Black left the field we lost our mid, Hutton is just shite in my opinion, their was more option to McCoist changes and for me they where bad and cut off our with and no supply to the front two.