So.... Jig plays no matter what

After the ally lovers told us pre season to wait until the season starts to see if Jig would play no matter what, they are deathly silent now about the boss and his need to play mcculloch

Whereas the unblinded people seen our pre season for what it was, a fucking joke

Aird, MacLeod, Gallagher, Clark, McKay, Gasparotto and any other youth thats desperate to play football, get out now while you still have the potential, dont let the worst rangers manager in history drag you down with him

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats actually quite vomit provoking isnt it, 'jig' in midfield, while Hutton is benched and Lewis wide again.....heaven forbid he do something radical like drop jig, move macleod into the middle and play Aird / Gallagher....

Oh Ally.....:(

After the ally lovers told us pre season to wait until the season starts to see if Jig would play no matter what, they are deathly silent now about the boss and his need to play mcculloch

Whereas the unblinded people seen our pre season for what it was, a fucking joke

Aird, MacLeod, Gallagher, Clark, McKay, Gasparotto and any other youth thats desperate to play football, get out now while you still have the potential, dont let the worst rangers manager in history drag you down with him

Still have potential, just like McCabe, Ness, Fleck and Wylde? what manager didn't play them? the shitbag ex-chairman Walter Smith, don't remember you moaning at him at that time.

Aird has one skill is to run in circles, MacLeod said he will play anywhere, Clark proved he was terrible, Gallagher ahead of Miller and boyd? Mckay attitude problem, Luca just came back from the Milk Cup with Canada.

Still have potential, just like McCabe, Ness, Fleck and Wylde? what manager didn't play them? the shitbag ex-chairman Walter Smith, don't remember you moaning at him at that time.

Aird has one skill is to run in circles, MacLeod said he will play anywhere, Clark proved he was terrible, Gallagher ahead of Miller and boyd? Mckay attitude problem, Luca just came back from the Milk Cup with Canada.

they played a hell of a lot more in the SPL, than ally plays our current lot against part time teams, surely you couldnt have missed the whole "we couldnt drop jon daly because we had no one" shite we were fed from the clown

as for the current youth, clark barely got consistent game time before injury, macleod stood out in centre mid but has been dumped wide mid to accomodate pals, aird was our best performing winger last season by a mile, mckay's attitude problem isnt any worse than the ego ian black and the "canny be arsed" nicky law, and gasparotto was a star in the milk cup but is 6th choice centre half

ally is a fucking joke, defend him all you lie but i think there's about 6 of you left

they played a hell of a lot more in the SPL, than ally plays our current lot against part time teams, surely you couldnt have missed the whole "we couldnt drop jon daly because we had no one" shite we were fed from the clown

as for the current youth, clark barely got consistent game time before injury, macleod stood out in centre mid but has been dumped wide mid to accomodate pals, aird was our best performing winger last season by a mile, mckay's attitude problem isnt any worse than the ego ian black and the "canny be arsed" nicky law, and gasparotto was a star in the milk cup but is 6th choice centre half

ally is a fucking joke, defend him all you lie but i think there's about 6 of you left

Who is defending McCoist? I am having a debate on how you think youth should be playing when they are all terrible which they have proved against small teams aswell as the top team. You also missed out on Gallagher but I must have been right about him. Clark didnt get consistent time because he is terrible, Mckay lazy aswell, AIrd has again one skill and we are playing better players this year compared to Peterheads lb that is dumb enough to fall for it. Luca was a star at the milk cup against Northren Irealnds under 20s, fuck he must be worth 25 million, give me a break

Who is defending McCoist? I am having a debate on how you think youth should be playing when they are all terrible which they have proved against small teams aswell as the top team. You also missed out on Gallagher but I must have been right about him. Clark didnt get consistent time because he is terrible, Mckay lazy aswell, AIrd has again one skill and we are playing better players this year compared to Peterheads lb that is dumb enough to fall for it. Luca was a star at the milk cup against Northren Irealnds under 20s, fuck he must be worth 25 million, give me a break

who said he's worth 25mill, however moshni has showed nothing against better opponents to say he'll be good enough, black and law were garbage against part timers, the same part timers that aird was good at beating

do you honestly agree with jamming mcculloch into centre mid tonight when we have one wide right and another on the bench