Gazza - not doing so great.

WATBB

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist said Gazza was at his best, and calmest when he was playing for Rangers, didn't drink as heavily either (though still drank) but he was calmer and more enjoyable when he played for us.

Shame he's not kicked the drinking, soon he'll kick the bucket :(

I think a plush pad in Sandbanks is probably not the best place for him to be.

Banged in to him years ago towards end off his career in a quiet airport lounge, was just me and the wife and he came in and went straight for the drinks. It was 9 in the morning. Knew enough then to know he could not control himself. Fuck knows where all the expensive counselling he got went to.

If he still has some roots it would be safer and more comfortable there, but the drink problem will defeat every choice I think. Very sad. He needs to be in constant care.

McCoist said Gazza was at his best, and calmest when he was playing for Rangers, didn't drink as heavily either (though still drank) but he was calmer and more enjoyable when he played for us.

McCoist said he was willing to half his salary two years before he did! McCoist talks PISH

The manager for the team he's apparently signed to said this:

“I have said I will put a fixture sheet through his door and have offered to pick him up whenever he is willing to come. I don’t know what his availability will be.

“My ambition is to get him there for every game. He might play every game or he might play one. It would be an honour to have him involved.”

Doesn't sound like he expects to see Gazza at all...

Scots are always hypocritical about drink (me too), just like Geordies. We all know about the drink culture at Ibrox then, doubt he would have held back. Was happy cause he was accepted and the fans loved and respected him.

“I have said I will put a fixture sheet through his door and have offered to pick him up whenever he is willing to come. I don’t know what his availability will be.

“My ambition is to get him there for every game. He might play every game or he might play one. It would be an honour to have him involved.”

Manager is a taxi driver who got to know Gaza whilst delivering his fags to him after = on interview on Talksport flight the guy sounded really concerned for Gaza but aso said his signing on fee was £8 which was the cost of the delivery.

Brings tears to the eyes when you heard this, see the pictures and think ofthe great moments he gave us

Sounds like this guy is taking full advantage of Gazza's frail state.