Ally McCoist talks on Eklipse Sports Radio

daddybear83

He asked him why Black and law play together.

He should ask him why he hasn't noticed that Black slows the pace of the game down to a crawl.

He does though admit that Law has been playing deeper than he would like, yet black is a great guy who shouldn't have played 70% of last season due to injury ( wtf, why play him then)

I haven't seen this spoken about yet, but what did you think of Ally talking on Eklipse Sports Radio's Football Show.

It's a very funny interview, and well worth a listen.

The most refreshing and enlightening interview we could wish for.

SB asking the questions we would ask if we had the chance and although I don't go along with all Coisty's answers,it was a joy to listen to the undiminished enthusiasm he still has for the job.

I would love nothing more than Ally to prove me wrong and take us back where we belong............ above the unwashed!

The most refreshing and enlightening interview we could wish for.

SB asking the questions we would ask if we had the chance and although I don't go along with all Coisty's answers,it was a joy to listen to the undiminished enthusiasm he still has for the job.

I would love nothing more than Ally to prove me wrong and take us back where we belong............ above the unwashed!

(tu) :superally:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the upload D B. i am 100% behind Ally and thats not always been the case. I remember when he partnered big Sandy Clarke in the 80s and I was one of thousands that gave him stick. He proved me wrong and went on to become a Rangers legend It pains me to read the stick the guy gets on this forum anytime we have hiccup. Everybody back at corners and Mcleod playing wide seems to be the armchair managers favourite attack. Lewis Mcleod is a centre midfielder and Ally knows this, I disagree with some of the signings made especially Boyd but listening to this interview I'm not sure it was the managers decision. Our squad is worth less than 5M so the football aint always pretty but its been effective. Great to hear Shuggy by the way SOLID...