The Rangers club membership

Gillete

just got mine through. fucking bashed tae fuck and the envelope was open. nothing missing though (i think). got a letter, the little blue folder thing, certificate, card and badge. that's all that's supposed to be in it, right? or have i got postman tim?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a nice idea but if they wanted to do something for season ticket holders I'd rather they just done something like having the challenge cup games on your season ticket.

Maybe,just maybe Rangers cant afford to give everyone with a ST free cup games.I'm just guessing though.

just got mine through. fucking bashed tae fuck and the envelope was open. nothing missing though (i think). got a letter, the little blue folder thing, certificate, card and badge. that's all that's supposed to be in it, right? or have i got postman tim?

That,s everything mate.

A bit scary having your mail opened though.

Are you under surveillance? :lol:

The tim postman will not know it came from Rangers as there is nothing on the envelope that identifies it as such, so you are safe mate, enjoy it when it arrives as I did, was like a wee boy when I got mine . Love the Gers.

:7325:

It came today. Crackin wee badge eh?

Did you not get your upgrade voucher for match day hospitality?

The discount for Argyle House Restaurant is excellent. I can't understand why more of our fans don't use the restaurant. Great food, great place, great staff, prices are good and if you fancy eating before heading into the city you are only a 5 minute walk from the subway. You could drive to Ibrox, park the car, eat in the restaurant, subway into town.

The discount for Argyle House Restaurant is excellent. I can't understand why more of our fans don't use the restaurant. Great food, great place, great staff, prices are good and if you fancy eating before heading into the city you are only a 5 minute walk from the subway. You could drive to Ibrox, park the car, eat in the restaurant, subway into town.

Last time I posted this menu, it went down well...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=268930entry1061940455

This is the thread I meant to post in...

Mine arrived yesterday too. I was just too excited to post then. :lol:

From this thread, it seems most people are happy with this silly little trinket - I know I am.

It's very simple, but very effective, and I think that estimates of them costing a couple of quid each are way over.

But the important point is that here we actually have something tangible - the Club promised us we'd get it, here it is, and it's nice. (tu)

A small thing, but a thing nonetheless. :D

I think most agree that it's been a general PR success. The key to it being a commercial success is how many non-S/T holders decide to join. It won't take many to take the venture into profit - just over 2200 purchases needed by my crude guesstimate. (tu)