The Rangers club membership

Gillete

Has anyone recieved the pack you got through the post yet?

I purchased a junior membership for my boy over 3 wks ago and still haven't recieved anything.

It said you would get a scarf, certificates etc posted out but I've recieved nothing for him yet

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no got mine yet but like govanblue said..the email said they'll start arriving this week.

i look forward to getting mine!

see this flag bearer thing how do u apply for it? i really want to do it (would love to go out onto the ibrox pitch) but no sure how to go about it.

no got mine yet but like govanblue said..the email said they'll start arriving this week.

i look forward to getting mine!

see this flag bearer thing how do u apply for it? i really want to do it (would love to go out onto the ibrox pitch) but no sure how to go about it.

Best just waiting until one of the stewards is looking the other way, jump over the wall and pretend you're Usain Bolt.

just got the latest Members email, and it answers your question...

"Two lucky Rangers Founder Members will be picked for each home match and take to the pitch as flag bearer for the day - just one of the benefits of being a member this season."

http://www.rangers.c...rs-fly-the-flag

I must say yet again, I'm impressed with the members email. makes me feel special! (tu)

but apart from hoping you get lucky, you might want to email Jim Hannah, telling him why it means so much to you :D

just got the latest Members email, and it answers your question...

"Two lucky Rangers Founder Members will be picked for each home match and take to the pitch as flag bearer for the day - just one of the benefits of being a member this season."

http://www.rangers.c...rs-fly-the-flag

I must say yet again, I'm impressed with the members email. makes me feel special! (tu)

ah cheers. no read that one yet.

hope a get picked!

Paid for my membership, but haven't had any emails - do I need to set something up for this members only email?

nope. should be sent to what ever email is tied to your rangers account.

mines just popped through the letterbox,very nice folder with certificate,badge and membership card.

very professionally done and i am really chuffed with what i got,hopefully my sons junior pack will be here this week also :thumbup: :thumbup:

if i remember rightly when you clicked onto the membership scheme package for adults you had to supply your email address along with details on where the package was to be sent plus payment details.

you should be getting weekly emails by now so if not i would check your spam mail then contact the club :thumbup:

if i remember rightly when you clicked onto the membership scheme package for adults you had to supply your email address along with details on where the package was to be sent plus payment details.

you should be getting weekly emails by now so if not i would check your spam mail then contact the club :thumbup:

Thanks