***Raith Rovers v Rangers match thread***

Captain Hilts

nope. said this at the start of the season and got shot down mate - Hearts are serious about winning the league. Hibs will be aiming forplay offs but those bastards are gunning for number 1 and given how we slumped after January last season i'm ruling nothing out.

Difference this season is that we are up against more full time teams and a generally harder division / league of teams who have more ex premier league players of a higher calibre than before and we have to up the ante and I 'm sure they will regardless of Ally's managerial abilities. Keep the faith and don't be so pessimistic FFS

Recorded it & have just finished watching it....fucking great display. Yes Raith were pretty shite, but we just didn't give them a chance. We strangled the life out of them first to last. If Boydy had worn his shooting boots this would have been a riot!

After all the negative shite, it's been superb to watch a great footballing display. Hopefully this sort of performance can attract those who didn't renew ST's due to poor performances. Even if it's on a game to game basis.

Thought everyone played their part. The defenders did the simple things well and didn't fanny about. Midfield were superb at keeping the ball and looking to attack. Law was outstanding for me!

Great day for us on and off the park!!! (tu)