Rangers Fans Voting

RockwellGers

When you say about voting based on politics you're inferring that's what is behind your vote. Not that you have a had a massive chip on your shoulder and inferiority complex around the English cultivated since you were a sperm. That's the Scottish way and what is driving the Yes vote. I know that because it happened to me as well. You are not basing this on politics because they simply don't add up.

I don't agree with every Rangers fan I meet but I struggle to condemn them for we have at least Rangers in common, some may even say that having the power within ones self to disagree with the majority or with your closest friends is a sign that the Protestant mindset is alive and well.

Roll on the result and for everyones sake remember we all have to live together afterwards.

Maybe because I don't see people with different political viewpoints as enemies? There's no need for the abuse either, it's you that's acting like a cunt.

Its not me who's trying to seperste a union to gamble on the futures of thousands of us.

See if my job goes and its a yes everyone of you mutants will be held responsible and I hope to never see a single yesser back at ibrox.

Gambling with folks livelihood to escape England :anguish: Fuck me man

If you feel that Yes is the way forward then vote Yes. If you feel that No is the way forward then vote No. There has been a deluge of bollocks and counter bollocks from both sides and a pretty well behaved debate has been reduced to the usual bollocks over the last couple of weeks, largely down to the political parties spouting even more fearmongering bollocks. It is with great pride that I have seen my nation in the whole rise above this and continue to debate where they can. So good luck to both sides and for those who wish to drag it down to an angry, shouty, fighty mess. Go fuck yourself :P

Its not me who's trying to seperste a union to gamble on the futures of thousands of us.

See if my job goes and its a yes everyone of you mutants will be held responsible and I hope to never see a single yesser back at ibrox.

Gambling with folks livelihood to escape England :anguish: Fuck me man

If 'Yes' loses and the UK falls apart leaving us fucked,...can 'Yes' voters hold you responsible and expect never to see you at Ibrox again?........just curious how your reasoning works,...i.e. is it biased and nonsensical or are you fair-minded?!

A wee shout out to any fellow Yes voters on here. This won't make me popular but fuck it, there are plenty of bears voting Yes that I am aware of so fair play to you. Fair play also to sound of mind No voters who made a choice based on politics.

Anyone who says I am not a true fan of the club, think that I you wish but it doesn't change a thing as far as I'm concerned. I will always attend games and pay into the club no matter what happens politically.

(tu):7326: