The Fans Board

CanadaGers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it matter who it was? We should be thankful that we have fans who care so much about the club that they are willing to go to such lengths. Trust this board at our peril.

It matters because it was suggested that William Paterson was the guy doing the reporting, but that article had another name to it. Nothing to do with the rights or wrongs of the reporting itself.

it was two

Ok, thanks.

Gary Gillan has been voted in as Overseas Rep on the Fans Board, huge congratulations and well done to him.

Anyone heard of any other names being confirmed?

My good chap are you the president of NARSA, if so what's the latest on NARSA's demand that RFFF return your association's donation forthwith ?

Alan Harris oh dear hope folk attending meetings are taking packed lunches as he can talk for Scotland. Also wonder if he still wants Celtic to do well in Europe for the co efficient.

the only plus point is he holds the dingwall camp in such contempt that he may keep the breaks on billy the polis

then again maybe they will meet once and fold

my money is on the latter

shows how out of depth Wallace is, what other business would create a vehicle, like this, and allow vexatious malcontents to strut their stuff

beyond bizarre

Didn't take the green eyed monsters long. Jealousy is a horrible, horrible thing.

green eyed monster? I was asked to put my name forward for one of the categories but decided against it. Ben on enough of these to realize you only get lip service from the club. Good luck to those involved because thru experience they will need it. Does this make all our other groups defunct now or will it be like life of Brian

green eyed monster? I was asked to put my name forward for one of the categories but decided against it. Ben on enough of these to realize you only get lip service from the club. Good luck to those involved because thru experience they will need it. Does this make all our other groups defunct now or will it be like life of Brian

I wasn't talking about you.

Able and willing to fight for the good of the club against a group of con men.

By running to the police over something trivial and in the end, nothing to warrant police action over?

He was itching for a fight and created one where it was not warranted. That is an asshole, not a fan of the cub.