***The Official Rangers vs HIVS match thread***

Gaz52

No.

We were unfortunate to lose that game, we'll beat them at Tynecastle though.

Where does this confidence come from? We struggled away with a team of class players so how can you think we will beat Hearts away under Ally. Have you watched our away performances v Alloa and Falkirk? Its almost a certainty the best we will get is a draw. Happy to be reminded of these comments when the game is. We just wont beat them away.

Where does this confidence come from? We struggled away with a team of class players so how can you think we will beat Hearts away under Ally. Have you watched our away performances v Alloa and Falkirk? Its almost a certainty the best we will get is a draw. Happy to be reminded of these comments when the game is. We just wont beat them away.

Because we lost by a single goal in the dying minutes due to them taking advantage of our substitution, we were hardly walked over.

I have watched our performances away, and Alloa was not indicative of the level we can perform at.

We beat Inverness (albeit at home), which leads me to think we can step it up when we need to.

Are we going to walk this league?

No.

But we will beat Hearts away.

Frustrating isn't it? We CAN play well -- but the team lacks a level of consistency to give us (the support) a boost of confidence. Played well againsyt ICT...deserved winners.. then draw at Alloa? I know football is a funny old game... but ffs, we should be hammering Alloa. Then again ManCity should be hammering Stoke etc. I give up trying to understand (tu)

I still believe we will win the league. Suspensions, injuries will catch up with Hearts ... and that's always the difference it seems for most leagues. Teams with depth win the title. It's a marathon not a sprint. Patience (and plenty of it) is required.

Tommorow? Quick goal and we massacre them. Piss about? Draw.

Because we lost by a single goal in the dying minutes due to them taking advantage of our substitution, we were hardly walked over.

I have watched our performances away, and Alloa was not indicative of the level we can perform at.

We beat Inverness (albeit at home), which leads me to think we can step it up when we need to.

Are we going to walk this league?

No.

But we will beat Hearts away.

I hope your right but I honestly cant see it happening. Draw at best hanging on.

7-0 rangers hat tricks for simonsen and daly and a cheeky wee goal from ally while noones looking, also expect 5 red cards between the 40th and 67th minute, also dado prso will appear in the 75th minute and sing BB while doing a wee dance with a headband! Got it all figured out so a do!

By all accounts, Hibs have been playing well, just can't score to save themselves. Thought they looked better against us than Hearts did against us and in the Edinburgh Derby thought they were better than Hearts too. Will be a tough game but if we play the way we did against Raith then we should be fine.