Can we still win the league?

G.E.C.

That team has nothing, the players just pass the ball from side to side then lump it up to Boyd who hasn't won a header in about 5 games. Having a clueless manager doesn't help matter, what we have is pish but it should be good enough to win the league were in, anytime we are in tv or a big game comes along the players and management bottle it they don't have what it takes for rangers. But we have messed up that badly over the last three years how do we fix it? When we have no money, no scouting system and the football that is being taught at Murray park is prehistoric shite.

I think it could still be close but with ally in charge a horror result is always a game away.

As for play offs, i cant see us getting through a 2 legged affair of that intensity. Ally would be shit scared like tonight and go ultra defensive, he deprives the players of confidence. These guys need a manager to tell them to go out and play to win, not be told "here boys the opposition look awfy gid".

I can't understand why he plays players out of position

McGregor a CB @ RB when we have Foster on the bench

Jig a CM @ CB when we have McGregor and Zali

(Moshni has been a liabilty for weeks, gets the nod every week)

Smith a LB @ left wing when we have Aird/templeton

Peralta a CM @ Right Wing .. Aird/Templeton

Black and Law did o.k ..

But with that setup we are not creating a lot of chances for the forwards

The board don't care about football

The manager knows nothing about football

Some fans only care about who runs the club and not the football

I'm not confident

The board haven't got the cash to get rid of the managerial team because these "Rangers men" will want to take the club for every penny in their ridiculous contracts.

Quite frankly we're fucked as a competitive club in Scotland. We have no investment, no coaches to bring youth, no manager to get the best out of what we have and most importantly, no united support willing us on.

I said it before, we're Leeds Utd, we just don't know it yet.

I was just thinking the Leeds United thing myself earlier tonight. We're already well down that road.

With the tactics we are employing then no chance.I see us losing alot more games.

We got made to look like children against a side that has been pumped by everyone since January.Playing 8 defensive players with Boyd up top himself for me was the end for me supporting our management team,inept at best but IMO totally clueless.

Yes, tonight was very poor but there is still a long way to go. I still fancy us to win it but it looks like it'll go to the wire.

I assume this is based on us binning McCoist? Eight points dropped in 7 games, including 2 home defeats suggests we'll be lucky to see the playoffs.