Can we still win the league?

G.E.C.

Just back, absolutely scunnered.

With Ally in charge. No.

That's twice Hibs have turned up to ibrox and played us off the park. They got sent down to 10 men last time which spaired our blushes.

Tonight shows (again) what a poor manager Ally is.

As it stands right now. There's very little chance of us going to Easter road or Tynecastle and getting a result. We need to go to both twice.

We are a joke, second highest wage bill, ripped apart twice by a team who got ripped apart over the summer and have been rank rotten in previous games.

Ally needs to go. I won't be back to ibrox until he is.

People saying Boyd etc is past it, well he managed 20+ in the league above us last season. What does that say?

Quite frankly we're fucked as a competitive club in Scotland. We have no investment, no coaches to bring youth, no manager to get the best out of what we have and most importantly, no united support willing us on.

I said it before, we're Leeds Utd, we just don't know it yet.

Worst thing that could have happened for us was Hearts and Hibs coming down. Instead of just having to grind down teams not much better than we faced last season, we have two SPL standard clubs who have had to start again and have gone about it a lot better than we have.

Quite frankly we're fucked as a competitive club in Scotland. We have no investment, no coaches to bring youth, no manager to get the best out of what we have and most importantly, no united support willing us on.

I said it before, we're Leeds Utd, we just don't know it yet.

Spot on

No, absolutely no chance. I think we can make the play offs but I'm not even certain of that with Ally in charge. We need a management change now to even have a chance of starting to claw back Hearts' lead. They don't look like fading anytime soon despite what some people think and how many more points will we drop even if they did?

Quite a few of the bookies have Hearts as favourites and its hard to argue with that now.

If Ally was removed as manager and replaced with someone who knew how to manage a team, I don't think that would stay the case for long.

With the players we have we shouldn't be struggling but it will not improve under McCoist at any time. That's why I agree with the bookies.