If you want Ally out,Shout it from the stands !

blue No11

I did!even at 0 0 stray passes,getting cut open I said we would get beat here and the crowd sat like dummies

Then lost 2 goals and the dummies actually started saying something,constantly shouted at ally's mistakes and they just sat there

Saying nothing ,wtf is wrong with the crowd at ibrox nowadays,it's time to get more vociferous, sadly it's up to us the away fans

Cause at ibrox it's like a Madame tussuards

The crowd at Ibrox in the 90's wouldn't have held back. Away game days out are way better than the cinema feel at Ibrox.

I hear this crap all the time. Last night at Ibrox I was going crazy telling mccoist to Gtf and all I got was a few old guys around me looking at me as if I wasn't allowed to question mccoist. Surely it should be the older ones going crazy and us younger ones looking at them strangely if ibrox was so different in the 90s.

People need to get over the fact it's mccoist and get him to fuck !

The crowd at Ibrox in the 90's wouldn't have held back. Away game days out are way better than the cinema feel at Ibrox.

Tame to what Ally received in 1982 / 83 at home games like "Ally , Ally GTF!" Didn't faze him then , doubt it will now.

I did!even at 0 0 stray passes,getting cut open I said we would get beat here and the crowd sat like dummies

Then lost 2 goals and the dummies actually started saying something,constantly shouted at ally's mistakes and they just sat there

Saying nothing ,wtf is wrong with the crowd at ibrox nowadays,it's time to get more vociferous, sadly it's up to us the away fans

Cause at ibrox it's like a Madame tussuards

Aye the away fans will sort it aw oot.