Should Ally go

themuir

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A troll isn't really name calling but I have a few of them in my locker if need be.

I just don't get you, there is absolutely nothing there suggesting he can turn it around, never has been, yet you take great delight in sticking up for him.

It's the way a tim would post regarding him, and no, I'm not calling you a tim, you post like one though as I think it's only them who want him to keep his job now.

So the comments about my mental capabilities were not name calling - just the troll bit - ok np I can handle that.

OH and insinuation I am a tim - I suppose i have had worse.

Oh and a tim for the way I DEFEND our manager, a tim because I show LOYALTY to our manager and a TIM for wanting to support a legend and our club. OK if you want to call me a tim for not being a panic merchant and wanting to support our manager - np carry on. I suppose while your doing that your not pulling the pigtails of the girls in your class or the legs of an innocent daddy-long-legs.

So the comments about my mental capabilities were not name calling - just the troll bit - ok np I can handle that.

Oh and a tim for the way I DEFEND our manager, a tim because I show LOYALTY to our manager and a TIM for wanting to support a legend and our club. OK if you want to call me a tim for not being a panic merchant and wanting to support our manager - np carry on. I suppose while your doing that your not pulling the pigtails of the girls in your class or the legs of an innocent daddy-long-legs.

:lol:

See what I mean, I never called you a tim.

You're a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Oh and that's how you support is it 'Hound him out' - oh fking dear! Away and join the other non-supporters - sorry boycotters and starve the club and stamp yer feet till you get your way!

Out of interest - did you support PLG, because he was the manager?

If you were around in the mid 80s, did you support Jock Wallace in his second spell, because he was the manager?

If you were around in the early 80s, did you support John Greig, because he was the manager?

If you were around in the late 60s, did you support Davie White, because he was the manager?

Of course there is doubt - but having doubt and calling for his head and hitting the panic this early in the season - thats taking doubt and let it win.

Don't buy your argument about strikers - Sandaza - fucked his cheekbone and then got fucked over by a taxi driver - who knows what he could have done. Daly was our top scorer last year so he did ok there - clark looked to have a great wee partnership with Boyd going before his injury, Boyd has scored 5 goals for us and all striker have lean periods - I have faith in Boyd. Sheils has underperformed I agree - is there any manager getting everything right every game ?

Obviously a difference of opinion on the strikers but I fully expected all of these strikers to score a massive amount of goals against inferior opposition in the lower leagues and none did. Sandaza was woeful in my opinion and Clark did not look like the same player who scored so many for QOS the previous season.Daly was no more than average last season and I forgot to mention Kevin Kyle. You would think Ally, given his own pedigree as a striker would be able to coach these players into upping their game and yet the opposite seems to have happened. Is it down to his tactics or man management skills or perhaps both. I would love you to prove everyone wrong Peter and for Ally to be a successful Rangers manager but there is so much wrong in all departments of our team and I , unlike you cannot see him turning it round.

First of all - a club legend, as a player and a man in the hour of need he was sensational.

As a manager? McCoist has spent too much and cost us too much. Should have walked 12 months ago, should have walked before the start of this season. I know he doesn't do walking away, but he should bolt.

You call it Loyalty to most of us reading your responses we see this is as blind stupidity, Ally is finished as a Manager and has lost the vast majority of the fans surely you must see this. Can I just comment that no name calling was used during my post to you.

10 games in 3 years - Oh how desperate are you - "I want to be right" is your cry! I never wanted him. Funny how quiet you are when we are winning.

Do you really want to go over allys record, we've skimmed the surface but if you want to have a look at his overall record we can

If we do we'll do it after the watershed tonight, cause its fucking horrific viewing

The only 'big games' where McCoist has truly shown his worth as a manager were the two home games against celtic and I've seen enough since to say that they were the exception rather than the rule.

I'd list the ones where he has shown himself up to be inept, but we all know what they are.

I have supported Rangers since Scott Symon was manager and followed them through the good and bad. I have backed Ally as manager since he took over but since the raith rovers game my support has been declining and last nights result did it for me watching him and his cohorts stood on the touchline totally clueless, Ally might be remembered as a footballing legend by the Rangers support but in a lot of peoples eyes he is going to go down in history as Rangers worst ever manager.

The only 'big games' where McCoist has truly shown his worth as a manager were the two home games against celtic and I've seen enough since to say that they were the exception rather than the rule.

I'd list the ones where he has shown himself up to be inept, but we all know what they are.

He nearly threw one of them away thinking we were out of sight. Easily, by miles, the very worst manager in our history.

Do you really want to go over allys record, we've skimmed the surface but if you want to have a look at his overall record we can

If we do we'll do it after the watershed tonight, cause its fucking horrific viewing

What - have we not had this discussion a number if times ? Has your opinion changed from I never wanted him - and here is a few games where I hope folk will agree?

Has my opinion changed? Not yet.

Do you not retain another persons pov beyond, say, 7 seconds?

What - have we not had this discussion a number if times ? Has your opinion changed from I never wanted him - and here is a few games where I hope folk will agree?

any who still supports mccoist is either a relative/friend/taig. they either care for him more than us, or they hate us. either way mccoist is killing Rangers.

edit: i know everyone goes on about all the disasterous defeats we have had under McCoist, but to me the most embarassing result we have had was the 1-0 victory over Forres Mechanics.

any who still supports mccoist is either a relative/friend/taig. they either care for him more than us, or they hate us. either way mccoist is killing Rangers.

edit: i know everyone goes on about all the disasterous defeats we have had under McCoist, but to me the most embarassing result we have had was the 1-0 victory over Forres Mechanics.

Losing to Annan who were an East of Scotland senior team a few years back at Ibrox and the worst team in the country Stirling Albion away were the lowest of the low for me.

Both with our £800k a year arms folded manager in the dugout, £700k assistants sitting chewing gum and £8m wage bill on the park and in the stands jogging around like they don't care.

Still waiting on you posting the challenges ally has overcame (tu)

Fuck sake BP9.

Dont think Ally will ever be able to fail in your eyes. Either that or you're just too proud / embarrassed / stubborn to admit it on here.

ally has not been great but the players he brought in have let him down.these are spl proven players yet they look like they couldnt give a fuck about our club.apart from macleod, aird and wallace who have shown a bit of fight the rest are plain and simply not interested.it should not need a manager for players to to give their all for this great club,they should just be grateful to pull that famous shirt badge over their heads,but they are a bunch of wasters.