Where`s Faure?

jimmy millar

I know some of you don`t like him,but I thought he was decent as a no nonsense defender,and would like to have seen him get a wee run at CB his natural position.I just don`t understand why we have 3 CB`s in him,big Zal and McGregor,and not one of them plays in an area which was cruelly exposed on Monday night.

I rate him far higher than McCulloch and Mohsni but doesnt get a look in. Rtaher see he and Zaliuskas at back two with McGregor and Wallace on the flanks. But that would mean putting two centre backs in their natural positions which is as we know not the done thing at Rangers.

Should be given a shot, can't be any worse than what we've got, and looked a lot sharper in the one game he got this season. Him or McGregor should get a chance at cb, their preferred position, though I have my doubts about McGregor's positional sense. I think Foster will come back at rb, not his biggest fan, but he's our only natural right back at the moment, unless you give one of the youngsters a chance.

He was in the players lounge on Monday night. Why do we persist in playing players out of position I will never know . Faure should be given a run in Central defence or at Right back where he can play. We persist in playing McGregor at right back does not really give the guy a chance. If McCulloch is to play put him in central midfield.

Personally, I would like us go with the 3 CBs in McGregor, Zal and Faure. Wallace at LWB, Aird at RWB (purely because of his pace).

MacLeod and Law in central midfield with Temps given a freedom to do what he wants.

Up top it would be Boyd and Clarke but in Clarke's absence I would give Mohsni an opportunity to prove his worth.

Apparently he playedn really well for the U20s. After the debacle in defence against Hibs I can just see Faure being restored to the first team at RB and McGregor replacing Moshni at CB. Lee of course will be retained regardless of a debacle in defence. Would that sort it? Doubt it.

Personally, I would like us go with the 3 CBs in McGregor, Zal and Faure. Wallace at LWB, Aird at RWB (purely because of his pace).

MacLeod and Law in central midfield with Temps given a freedom to do what he wants.

Up top it would be Boyd and Clarke but in Clarke's absence I would give Mohsni an opportunity to prove his worth.

I think McAusland would be a cracking RWB.