***The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So they've written "the club then known as Rangers" in that paragraph but got Rangers at the top of the page??

They've tried hard to be funny but the club then known is Rangers is now also known as Rangers, so it doesn't really work.

Fuck this shite, after today I'm going back to the games not been to one in 2 months, was trying to sort my money out become debt free for christmas, but fuck sitting in the house watching these shitty streams when I could be there giving McCoist abuse in person.

Fuck this shite, after today I'm going back to the games not been to one in 2 months, was trying to sort my money out become debt free for christmas, but fuck sitting in the house watching these shitty streams when I could be there giving McCoist abuse in person.

Aye fuck Christmas

I have an interacting telly so expect a can of deodorant to skelp allys nut at half time.