Was there trouble at the game?

The Stone Island-sporting, Burberry cap-wearing young team physically withdrew a man who had been, from what I understood, arrested.

Another low point for that fans group. That doesn't happen in this country; Great Britain. You cannot physically remove a man from the police's possession.

Then again, we're talking about the same kids who sing "we're Rangers, we're mental, we're off our fucking heads".

I would have said that phrase was apt for anyone following the team at this moment in time

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polis tried to lift a boy, the youngsters dragged him back in, that was it.

Well done the Bears...Was a time Polis were scared stiff to lift a Bear from the stands so would not dare try it.

I was right next to it, loads of pure mento wee guys almost caused a riot when they pulled a guy away from the police who they were trying to take out. Letting the rest of our fans down these daftys.

Who needs enimies :(

Sticking together by yanking someone away from the police? Aye, that'll go well. Only one winner there, and it aint any wee trumped up plastic anarchists that seem to think they're an authority on what is arrest worthy and what isn't.

For Singing a song.

I think the Polis should really go after some real Criminals. TBH

Listen the coppers always try to warn us or lift us for fuck all at games so I find this quite funny that we've gotten one over them for once. I could understand if the wee guy was chucking Buckie bottles about the stadium and threatening tae take every livi fans granny a square go but for singing songs ? Geez peace, get it up the police scotland !

For Singing a song.

I think the Polis should really go after some real Criminals. TBH

That's a reasonable point of view. The polis don't make the laws, though. If anyone really cares about that dragging someone out of their clutches isn't going to change the law. All it's likely do is get more people arrested. And rightly so. Everyone in society can't go around deciding if the police are right to arrest someone in the instant it's happening. Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid, and it's just stupid to try it. We all know it won't achieve anything.

If they really cared that much they could do something a little less anarchistic and a little more productive about it. In the mean time, you can be arrested for singing songs.

That's a reasonable point of view. The polis don't make the laws, though. If anyone really cares about that dragging someone out of their clutches isn't going to change the law. All it's likely do is get more people arrested. And rightly so. Everyone in society can't go around deciding if the police are right to arrest someone in the instant it's happening. Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid, and it's just stupid to try it. We all know it won't achieve anything.

If they really cared that much they could do something a little less anarchistic and a little more productive about it. In the mean time, you can be arrested for singing songs.

Discretionary.

I see on sky sports Mcoist is having a wee dig at the Fans as well.

According to them there was 5 Arrests of away Fans Inside and outside the Ground.

Discretionary.

I see on sky sports Mcoist is having a wee dig at the Fans as well.

According to them there was 5 Arrests of away Fans Inside and outside the Ground.

If you mean the polis, I doubt they're going to be all that discretionary with a law that was recently made to combat a specific problem (a problem in the eyes of those that made it, anyway). They're going to be under instruction to use it. The makers of the laws and those that influence police policy are the proper targets if you don't agree with what's happening. Trying to stop cops following those instructions is pointless and, as I say, it'll just result in more people getting arrested for doing so.

Some teenage boys may, or may not, have had a disagreement with the police at a football match, resulting in no arrests. "Fucking Neanderthals"?!? :lol: Jesus fucking Christ, who needs enemies?

No, no, no. Let's nip this uneducated nugget in the bud immediately.

There is no may or may not about it, it happened. There also was an arrest.

Two policemen tried to remove a guy from the stands and the Adidas Gazelle clan decided to get involved. One-by-one, they manhandled the guy from the police's possession in what can only be described as a game of tug-of-war.

It was embarrassing and completely anti-social. I follow this club up and down the country, I was inside the stadium at the UEFA Cup final, I was in Barcelona in 2007 and recently, Derby in the summer. I miss it when Rangers weren't followed by these little neds.

Two policemen tried to remove a guy from the stands and the Adidas Gazelle clan decided to get involved. One-by-one, they manhandled the guy from the police's possession in what can only be described as a game of tug-of-war.

It was embarrassing and completely anti-social. I follow this club up and down the country, I was inside the stadium at the UEFA Cup final, I was in Barcelona in 2007 and recently, Derby in the summer. I miss it when Rangers weren't followed by these little neds.

Fuck up ya absolute roaster.

Some of our support are absolute fucken embarrassments. Apologist cunts actually.

Fuck up ya absolute roaster.

Some of our support are absolute fucken embarrassments. Apologist cunts actually.

Right, talk me through that one; apologist.

You strike me, based on your comments across this board and general topics started, as the type of adult who would get a fucking semi at what happened today. A 'chip on your shoulder" type character.

Right, talk me through that one; apologist.

You strike me, based on your comments across this board and general topics started, as the type of adult who would get a fucking semi at what happened today. A 'chip on your shoulder" type character.

Give me these wee neds to stand shoulder to shoulder with every week at games up and down the country than pricks and apologists like you any day of the week.

Give me these wee neds to stand shoulder to shoulder with every week at games up and down the country than pricks and apologists like you any day of the week.

Shoulder-to-shoulder? Are you suggesting that these children are in some way hard?

They run around in groups of twenty-plus, dressed identically (Burberry cap, Stone Island jacket, Adidas Gazelles) and sing pathetic, embarrassing songs like "we're Rangers, we're mental, we're off our fucking heads".

Anyway, back to the point, you called me an apologist - talk me through that, educate me...

so did the police get him in the end?

And if not, i would want to know why not?

:lol: When was that? When is this mythical time you long for, when football supporters and the police respected each other and shook hands before, during and after games? The 80s perhaps?

Either way mate, you sound like a fucking laugh, I bet going to a game with you is one big fun adventure. (tu)