Vladimir Weiss

markem

No chance he is getting payed an absolute fortune (tax free of course) over there and he will be getting treated like a king and not to mention beautiful weather why on earth would he consider coming back to Rangers to play in cold depressing Scotland, under a manager that doesn't rate him (or fast, skillful players in general it seems) in McCoist, to play for a club that always seems to be around the corner from disaster so no job security and most of all a massive wage cut that would be necessary.

No chance he is getting payed an absolute fortune (tax free of course) over there and he will be getting treated like a king and not to mention beautiful weather why on earth would he consider coming back to Rangers to play in cold depressing Scotland, under a manager that doesn't rate him (or fast, skillful players in general it seems) in McCoist, to play for a club that always seems to be around the corner from disaster so no job security and most of all a massive wage cut that would be necessary.

Thanks for being truthful :(

I thought it was a strange move as his dad seemed to influence a lot of his decisions and IIRC, didn't want him to join us again because the SPL wasn't a high enough standard.

I'd love to see him back but Ally would still play Peralta at RM and loan Weiss out to Brechin.

Not this thread again.

Fella you opened it and bumped it up as it was drifting away :-)

I am guessing Terry you mean from 'A Vlad come back' perspective and it wasn't intended to be that. I did not know he was playing in Qatar, genuinely thought the lad could go onto play at a much higher level. Opened up the chat around that.

Fella you opened it and bumped it up as it was drifting away :-)

I am guessing Terry you mean from 'A Vlad come back' perspective and it wasn't intended to be that. I did not know he was playing in Qatar, genuinely thought the lad could go onto play at a much higher level. Opened up the chat around that.

Meant to say "subject" rather than thread, now I have self defeated myself by bumping this thread again!