Whatever happened to the VB's smoking gun?

The Educator

A couple of months back or so the VB's started to publish a series of articles regarding the part played by those in the administration of Scottish football in what happened to Rangers. We got a couple of scene setting articles that comprised of information that we already knew, so what has happened to the rest of the story? I can imagine that some folk were preoccupied by the Scottish referendum, but can we take it that there is more to come from the VB's on this or was that it?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the smoking gun was that Regan went for dinner with his wife and told everyone else to sort out the rangers licence issue.

Anywhere else it would have been a scandal, unfortunately in Scotland the VBs didn't really recognise that it was just what we would have suspected.

Not particularly.

The employees who happened to come up when they googled "HMRC" and "Celtic Fan" and posted their personal details, parading it about like they're journalists.

So you are saying that VB just Googled HMRC + Celtic fan and they popped up so they decided to wirte an article on them :rolleyes: you really believe that do you :lol: :lol:

So you are saying that VB just Googled HMRC + Celtic fan and they popped up so they decided to wirte an article on them :rolleyes: you really believe that do you :lol: :lol:

I re-read the article, that's pretty much exactly what they seem to have done.

It's embarrassing.