Whatever happened to the VB's smoking gun?

The Educator

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They got distracted attempting to get public sector employees sacked for supporting a football club.

Not particularly.

The employees who happened to come up when they googled "HMRC" and "Celtic Fan" and posted their personal details, parading it about like they're journalists.

Jesus Fucking Christ,

I have seen threads chopped, closed and posters warned on VB for threads slagging off RM.

But now we have Mods on RM publicly slagging off VB, That will do a lot for harmony,

Well done Compton, take a bow son.

Jesus Fucking Christ,

I have seen threads chopped, closed and posters warned on VB for threads slagging off RM.

But now we have Mods on RM publicly slagging off VB, That will do a lot for harmony,

His opinion is his own. There's no problem with that. Him being a mod doesn't have any impact on his views .

Jesus Fucking Christ,

We don't do censorship of opinions.

What monsters we are.

That's not strictly true either, but you know that.

If you want to create division between both sites, them you charge on.

I honestly don't give a fuck about division between the two sites :lol:

I'm also not convinced my opinion holds enough weight to have a reasonable effect on the relationship between two forums.

They got distracted attempting to get public sector employees sacked for supporting a football club.

Really?

So these "public sector employees" were just mere football fans innocently going about their day-to-day business meaning no harm to anyone.?

Or, perhaps these "public sector employees" were in reality a shower of malicious, bigoted bastards who spent their working day striving to do as much damage to Rangers as they possibly could.

People like you sicken me, pal. You really do.

I honestly don't give a fuck about division between the two sites :lol:

I'm also not convinced my opinion holds enough weight to have a reasonable effect on the relationship between two forums.

By the looks of things you don't engage your brain much either before posting shyte

Not really Simon,

The term Moderator suggests to me that he moderates the site and removes offensive posts, he does not make them.

You getting offended at a post doesn't make it offensive. It's an opinion. That's it.

You getting offended at a post doesn't make it offensive. It's an opinion. That's it.

So you being a Moderator give you the right to tell me what I can be offended by?

quite odd,

I don't appear to be the only one who took exception to that post, are we all wrong ?

I am not a regular poster on here, but, what the feck was that about. A perfectly reasonable question in the OP moves into a Mods v VB spat. Gee yerselves a shake, and, I agree with smile in respect to the views put across by the Mods being somewhat odd.

Jesus Fucking Christ,

compo does what he likes :)

why have ago at vanguard bears and cause further division amongst fans try putting your mouth to good use and have ago at the people who on a daily basis try and destroy our club rather than cause more division gone are the days when we stood as one now all we have are a divided fan base ready to attack other fans why do you feel the need to attack fellow bears do you have some hidden agenda you would like to share or are you just trying to get a reaction