Subway/underground after match

OneDavidCooper

Usually travel by coach for home games so a few years since I travelled by train.

Is the subway just as packed as it used to be after the match? I need to be at Glasgow Central for 6pm to get my train home tomorrow. Would I be better walking back from Ibrox to the city centre? From memory it's about 40 mins.

Any help appreciated.

I don't think it is as busy, you may benefit from getting a quick pint in the Louden then catching the underground when any queues have went down though.

Many thanks. So you think I'll be back at the station for 6pm even if I do take my chances on underground?

Thanks again.

Many thanks. So you think I'll be back at the station for 6pm even if I do take my chances on underground?

Thanks again.

Yea I thinkso mate but I'm sure someone on here will confirm.

Think it's 20 mins max on the underground back to the city centre so as long as you're on it before half 5 you should be cool.

Usually travel by coach for home games so a few years since I travelled by train.

Is the subway just as packed as it used to be after the match? I need to be at Glasgow Central for 6pm to get my train home tomorrow. Would I be better walking back from Ibrox to the city centre? From memory it's about 40 mins.

Any help appreciated.

Walk to cessnock after the game barely a queue

Any help appreciated.

My last trains at 6 as well, what we do is take the bus. If you're walking towards the subway line turn right instead of left, there'll be three buses and just get the one that says Queen Street, it sold outside Central as well. Saves you standing about for ages

Any help appreciated.

You would be fine jumping in to ours and getting the subway at half 5 - Queues will be away by then

GM

Thanks again for all the advice.

I fucked up really. Left with 8 minutes left to get the underground and missed 2 goals.

On the plus side, I only missed 2 goals from the lard arse which frankly doesn't bother me.

Might try the walk next home game. Anyone walk back into the city centre after the game? If so, how long does it take you?

I fucked up really. Left with 8 minutes left to get the underground and missed 2 goals.

On the plus side, I only missed 2 goals from the lard arse which frankly doesn't bother me.

Might try the walk next home game. Anyone walk back into the city centre after the game? If so, how long does it take you?

If we leave when the game finishes and walk back at a normal pace we get to Central Station at about 17.40

Been a few years since I done that but about 15-20 minutes I believe. Though I do tend to walk quickly!

If we were 1-0 down would his goals still not bother you ?