McCulloch

Wallace

Aird

Black

Law

MacLeod

Templeton

Miller

Really hope we don't go with a Peralta or a Smith on the wings. We need Templeton and Aird to give us pace to run at them with and test their defence. Get Aird working on his crossing from now until then.

I've gone with Miller up top himself. He knows what it's like to play in these games, and loves scoring against the Tims. You also know he'll put a shift in. I've left out Boyd and Daly because we really cannot afford to have any passengers in this game, and we need to win the battle in midfield. An extra man in there should help us with that.

Back four would be the same as we have went with for the past few weeks. Looks pretty steady but would be good to bring in a better RB in January, because I'm still not convinced by Foster.

Hopefully Bell is back in time because after that mistake against Dundee Hibs last season, I don't trust Simonson to play in a game of this magnitude.

Fingers crossed we have a full strength squad for this and don't need to bring in someone like Mohsni, because I don't think that would end well.

I think we'll give them a run for their money. Can't see us getting hammered like some are predicting. These games take care of themselves, the players will be well up for this. I expect it to be a tight game that is played at 100mph, with the tackles flying in and it could be settled by the odd goal.

If I'm honest I don't trust ally to pick the team for this game. If we always play 442 we should stick to it. But I think he will change to 451 to try and keep it really tight. And it will invite the scum to over run us.

Ally's team. My team

Bell Bell

Foster. Foster

McGregor Mcgregor

McCulloch. Zalukis

Wallace. Wallace

Peralta. Aird

Law. McCulloch

Black. Macleod

Macleod. Templeton

Smith

Miller

Miller. Boyd

I think we need our captain. But not at the back. But able to drop back and help out. Width needed cause we need to attempt to push their fullbacks back. And two strikers is a must.

Be interesting to see how Ian Black handles this game. This is the kind of game he's made for, crunching tackles and getting it right up the oppposition

I don't get where the idea of Black making crunching tackles or even any tackles comes from; he always jumps out of one on one tackles or swerves away from tackles.

Kicks,trips and pulls from behind is his idea of tackling.

I don't get where the idea of Black making crunching tackles or even any tackles comes from; he always jumps out of one on one tackles or swerves away from tackles.

Kicks,trips and pulls from behind is his idea of tackling.

We watch a completely different player then. He's made a name for himself being an aggressive wee cunt.