Temps, Alistair throws down the gauntlet.

bawsburst

This is a bit of a whitewash of history. Templeton was always inconsistent. It was one of the main complaints from the Hearts fans. This potential to be the best player thing is just a stick that's been conjured up to hit McCoist with.

Utter nonsense there is a player in there.

Utter nonsense there is a player in there.

Who said there isn't?

Now to what I actually said...

What exactly is utter nonsense about it? Inconsistency was the main complaint from Hearts fans and he's never shown the potential to be our best player.

This is a bit of a whitewash of history. Templeton was always inconsistent. It was one of the main complaints from the Hearts fans. This potential to be the best player thing is just a stick that's been conjured up to hit McCoist with.

Was just about to reply to the post you quoted with something like this.

Spot on.

Chocolate soldier has nothing to do with sexual innuendo, it is a famous opera where the soldier carries chocolate in his ammunition pouch, rather than bullets..

Only chocolate soldiers know about opera.

I am not a fan of Temps, he has had his chances and isn't up to it. The player I am more concerned about is Nicky Clark, this boy should be an automatic pick ahead of Boyd and Daley but for some reason McCoist doesn't want to pick him. Aird is injured and Temps is a bit player, So why don't we bring Gallagher back from his loan spell as this kid has more talent than these two put together.

Who is this Daley you speak of?

You are of course correct, I saw Graham Souness attend the Royal Opera House in London on several occasions whilst I also was attending, on the other hand you could just be a Philistine.

Pics or it never happened.