Does anyone ever park in ASDA?

GOAT

Do you get away with it easily enough?

Reason I'm asking is me and the missus are going to take the wee man to his first game tomorrow, but we want to go into Pizza hut for lunch before it, if we park in ASDA, or the Pizza Hut early doors, will anyone notice, or will we come back to a clamped motor or private parking fines?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason I'm asking is me and the missus are going to take the wee man to his first game tomorrow, but we want to go into Pizza hut for lunch before it, if we park in ASDA, or the Pizza Hut early doors, will anyone notice, or will we come back to a clamped motor or private parking fines?

Not sure about ASDA but we park on Harmony Row beside Jewson's it's about a 5 minute walk to Pizza Hut from there. Not busy at all and easy to get parked.

You might get a fine but don't pay and you'll never hear about it again apart from a few pathetic letters.

Take the missus and the wee man into Asda, have a coffee, buy the wee man a chocolate bar - keep the receipt. If you have any trouble simply say you spent the rest of the time walking round Asda looking at stuff you are going to buy at Xmas. (tu)

was that film the wee man about you?

I've not parked there for years but when I did it was murder to get out mate.

I got picked up from the killers there in the summer and once again it was so long.

I park down at jewsons and go round the back way to cut on the motorway at Cardonald. Fastest way by far never any traffic.

ASDA and the the Albion both take too long to get out of . I live to the west and park at the wee car wash just further along the road from pizza hut. £10 for a mini valet and my car is safe . Its not too long a walk and the traffic is quick. Its only place I get car wahed. If I see you there say hi!!!. Silver clio tomorrow