Lewis MacLeod today.

OlegKuznetsov

He played a cracking ball up the left wing to Miller from just outside our box then ran up the park and played another great through ball to Miller in the same play. It's a shame Miller never finished it. Those two passes deserved a goal.

Be interesting to see how many change their tune when he has a quiet game...

I think he's had a few relatively quiet games recently, but generally fans are quite patient with the youngsters, particularly those who, like MacLeod, have repeatedly demonstrated their ability and contribution to the team.

I think he's done incredibly well this season, considering his injuries and illness have had an impact on his game time at increasingly higher levels. For me, this season he has demonstrated that his ability and attitude are both great as he he hasn't struggled to impress at this level and should fulfil his potential in the coming years.

We don't expect him to be dazzling in every match, but so far the lad proves time and time again that he's got it. It has been great to watch him develop and especially so this season.

His "pass" for Kennys goal was world class!! :) :)

Cammy Bell and Andrew Dixon offered different opinions on the pass/cross/shot, Bell reckoned he spotted Miller and slotted him in, Dixon saw it as a scuffed shot (and me), it was a brilliant finish from Miller.

Cammy Bell and Andrew Dixon offered different opinions on the pass/cross/shot, Bell reckoned he spotted Miller and slotted him in, Dixon saw it as a scuffed shot (and me), it was a brilliant finish from Miller.

I thought he clearly looked across at Miller and not at the goal, just as he struck it, which makes me think it was an intentional pass.

In the build up to the first goal, he was initially back at almost left back, breaking up play and feeding Wallace, then played a perfect long ball to Miller down the line and linked up with both just before we scored that opener.

Then there was the run in from the right, the awkward pass behind him that he retrieved, a few graceful pirouettes in tight situations and a wide range of passing as well as the ability to dig in.

We were talking about him on the bus yesterday.

When we were going through the third division I felt McKay was the more promising player but Lewis has progressed superbly and could be a huge player in years to come.

For me, in this game against the dhims, we should start with Miller up top and MacLeod tucked in behind him with the support from Law and Black. He could be massively influential.

Lewis is our greatest prospect since Ian Durrant, the dynamism, aggression when needed, quick feet and vision for a pass exceeds Fergie. Durrant was better at Lewis's age but he also had better players and mentors around him.

Totally agree and said almost the exact same points when asked elsewhere. (tu)

Said to my mate it was definitely a shot. Di Maria-esque assist.

Would like to see him play in the middle and try and take games by the scruff of the neck when we really need it. Admittedly I also like the way him and Wallace link up on the left.

Also there's no capital L in his surname, pet hate of mines :lol: