Lewis MacLeod today.

OlegKuznetsov

I thought it was another great performance with more than a few genuinely brilliant moments. He had a hand in everything that was good, including forcing the play on three occasions in the lead up to the opener.

Playing on the left no longer seems a handicap for him, dominating play on several key occasions.

It's a real pleasure to watch his development as he grows into an ever more complete player.

Keep up the good work, young man. (tu)

I thought it was another great performance with more than a few genuinely brilliant moments. He had a hand in everything that was good, including forcing the play on three occasions in the lead up to the opener.

Playing on the left no longer seems a handicap for him, dominating play on several key occasions.

It's a real pleasure to watch his development as he grows into an ever more complete player.

Keep up the good work, young man. (tu)

Hate to be negative but he played mostly in the middle, despite being 'on the left'.

The quicker Law is dropped and Macleod given his berth the better for the team.

We should be building our team around Lewis, with him playing right in the middle.

Will be interesting to see where Strachan plays him if he's given the chance.

Exactly.

Strachan would be more comfortable playing him as a central midfielder for Scotland than McCoist ever will for Rangers.

It's ok he got his goal job done.

tbf we all know he's the invisible man but he's got 7 goals this season.

Right now in our journey he's a luxury we don't really require, but back in the premier league he could be an influential squad member.

Hate to be negative but he played mostly in the middle, despite being 'on the left'.

The quicker Law is dropped and Macleod given his berth the better for the team.

He played very narrow, but this allowed Wallace to steam up the wing. It worked very well and the two complemented each other.

I think the way he was deployed today worked, as much as we don't like to give McCoist credit for anything.

He played very narrow, but this allowed Wallace to steam up the wing. It worked very well and the two complemented each other.

I think the way he was deployed today worked, as much as we don't like to give McCoist credit for anything.

(tu)

Wallace and MacLeod have a good understanding with each other down the left hand side. IMO, that's the reason why we didn't play as well when MacLeod was put out on the right and Smith was played on the left.

(tu)

Wallace and MacLeod have a good understanding with each other down the left hand side. IMO, that's the reason why we didn't play as well when MacLeod was put out on the right and Smith was played on the left.

Two intelligent players. It makes sense.

Ever since I watched him score his first goal at Ibrox against Montrose I knew we had something special.

Stood out from almost the 1st game that year, he scored a cracker one game from a good team move into the broomloan end was that the goal maybe i have been trying to find out? One thing a mind was the tannoy announcer gave the credit to hutton the fud.

I met him after that match (he got man of the match) and here's my photo to prove it:

tumblr_maup2jPMy01roxjb1o1_1280.jpg

(tu) Cracking mate. I went home bouncing after that game.

I remember I met Barrie McKay in the car park before a game...

I didn't get a picture, coz it was Barrie McKay. :)