Red & Black Scarves

Watching a recent televised match, I noticed that, before kick-off, the camera focused on a couple wearing red & black scarves. As these are not Rangers colours, should anyone wearing these not be considered as visiting supporters and re-seated accordingly, i.e. amongst the away team's fans? This could prove particularly interesting next season when a certain team from the east end come a-calling.

The other day i stupidly went to Ibrox wearing my black jacket and a white polo shirt. I know im an idiot i shouldve known i wouldnt have got in without wearing red white and blue.

I have been attending games at Ibrox for around 55 years, yesterday i attended wearing a red & black scarf. I bought this while our club was in admin to raise funds because our club is worth fighting for , i wore it yesterday because our club are still worth fighting for. Next week i may go back to our traditional red white & Blue i don't know yet, one thing i do know i will be there supporting the team WATP

i have a red/black scarf ... i bought it from tesco and not RFF....am i allowed to wear it? just making sure! and if i've to be moved to the away section then i want my season ticket money back.

oh an i wore green socks to ibrox yesterday. someone ban me from from attending any future games! am not a real rangers supporter.

i have a red/black scarf ... i bought it from tesco and not RFF....am i allowed to wear it? just making sure! and if i've to be moved to the away section then i want my season ticket money back.

oh an i wore green socks to ibrox yesterday. someone ban me from from attending any future games! am not a real rangers supporter.

Green socks? :shifty:

Were they?

Yes. Funny enough I bought mine at the charity game against AC Milan. They were a tenner each and the money went towards filling Ibrox at the end of the admin season. Tickets we're bought and handed in to schools and the boy's brigade etc.

Unless I'm mistaken.