Daly for Boyd.

simon

Definitely. I was one of them. I never thought Boyd would have been as poor as he is just now.

I like Daly as a player but he was injured for the run in last season and still played that was why he looked so shite along with our play style not really suiting him.

Boyd has been a disappointment but i think he will turn it around.

Daly actually imposes himself on the defenders. I think ive seen Boyd win 2 headers all season. His holding up is poor also.

I thought Daly changed the game against St Johnston. They didnt really know how many it would take to mark him and he still won every header and held the ball up for the winger. Never thought id say that in August. Thought miller and boyd would have 10 each by now. Miller actually shows passion and is very experienced. Would try miller and daly against alloa.

Clarke before any of them.

I always knew Boyd would be shite. Tbh I never rated him before as he was a traffic cone against better teams.

We play better with pace and movement up front. Will never ever be dropped though. Ever.

Defo Clarke paired up with KM as a combo to see if it works.

It seems the manager only has one big guy and one wee guy in his tactics with more or less the same combination played over and over again.

Maybe the game was too important yesterday to gamble on something different.

This.

Think that with his strength (especially in the air) and better more direct running he gives us more options.

Plus a sublime cross for Lewis to score and that was delivered with pretty much his first touch.

I have to say Daly has been impressive when he's played this season.

The way we play just now would be better suited to Daly. Does anyone else think we put too many crosses in? Anytime we get a free kick around the half way line or in our half, it goes straight into the box. I think Boyd would do better getting on the end of through balls or if someone got to the byline and cut it back.

Under Sir Walter and Ally we have to accept some players will play no matter what.

Remember when Jig got injured under WS and all of a sudden we were far more dynamic in MF. Similar thing happened with Boyd and for a few games instead of grinding out 1-0's at home against shite we were scoring goals throughout the team.

Boyd was the most baffling decision Ally has made in a series of shockers.

Simply don't need him and has pushed the development of Clarke and Gallagher back. It WILL bite us in the arse, I promise you that.

For all those who think he will be invaluable against the tarriers need reigned in. How many OF games was he trusted to start in before ? How many career goals has he scored against them? 1?

I'm not a fan of Daly but he has showed how to rag doll them on a few occasions.

Boyd will start every game when fit under Ally though.

Boyd is top goal scorer ( may be second top)and has a good few assists - he is no where near as shit as some folk make out and is worth his place - yes he can do better but does not deserve to be dropped - ( isn't it good to have competition and options tho')

Daly's looked really strong and is getting fitter. I don't think it's all Boydy's fault though,Temps was shocking yesterday, that's the reason behind lots of punts up to Boyd, which isn't his game at all.

It definitely isn't. McCoist should take a fair amount of blame for continuously playing him despite the fact he's shite.