Scum disrupt minute's silence at Pittodrie

Here is the clip from the Falkirk game in 2009. The voices singing their song sound very similar.

I guess this little gang don't live by the same rules of society that the rest of us do.

You would think that by the fans' reaction in both Falkirk and Aberdeen, the police could apprehend these people under the Objectional Behaviour Act. Time to take the gloves off before this festers anymore.

When you boo an incident, are you not giving a public display of objection or dislike to that incident - which conceivably could lead to public disorder?

p.s. Falkirk weren't wearing poppies yesterday.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has mentioned the irony that state aid fc hosted Her Majesty at the opening of the Commonwealth Games. I am disgusted that this shower had the opportunity to shine in front of the watching millions around the world when very few will witness their true colours as shown today.

I hate them more and more with every passing day.

Regardless of the arseholes dividing our support none of us should ever lose sight that they are the real enemies of our club, traditions and beliefs.

I'm only surprised they didn't try to hold a minute's applause to appease these disrespectful bastards. Much as I have no love for Aberdeen I feel for anyone in their support today that were remembering lost family.

They should dock the scum 3 points today and let's see them disrespect another silence.

One of my mates from London was watching their game today and text me saying "scummy Celtic fans disrupting minute's silence". He's a complete neutral. People are taking notice of it.

Good. Filthy feckers need to be seen for what they are.

Scummy as fuck but do we really expect anything betyer from that disgusting club and its disgusting fans?

I read that their manager had the decency ro do what the rest of the scum didnt, and wore a poppy. Cant see that endearing him to TGFITW

No surprise to anybody but I hope the whole country sees that . They dont have to wear a poppy , they should , but they don't gave to its a matter of choice but who doesn't respect a minutes silence ? You'd wrongly think everybody has the decency to just remain silent or even stay outside if it was that important and upset them that much but they don't have a decent bone in their body . People have given their lives but bravery & honour are concepts beyond their tiny verminous minds.

Beneath contempt They are complete scum and a stain on this country , Shame on them again and again .

The last few weeks has reawoken my hatred for these scumbags, always hated them obviously but for the last few years whilst we have been in the lower divisions I have seen them as irrelevance and not really thought or cared about them but the draw, their reaction to the draw and now this has definitely made me aware again of just how much I hate these rancid bastards.

We really need Sky to highlight this so that this gets brought to people's attention down south. I think we all agree we are fighting a losing battle up here with the media saying anything negative about the tarriers!