Underrated player

stewaj3

who do you think our fans underrate the most out of our current squad?

I ask this because I really think stevie smith is underrated, great engine on him, gets up and down the pitch, really good left foot, the best crosser at the club by a country mile, same with free kicks, gets stuck in. Never hides. Scores and sets up a number of goals.

Not the greatest defensively, has had injury problems, but I honestly believe he is good enough to play with us, I'd trust him to give his all against The mhanks, I wouldn't say that about some of our players, I think he's a very dependable player and I really like the option he gives us.

Does anyone else think the same? Or disagree? Or any other players that come into this category?

who do you think our fans underrate the most out of our current squad?

I ask this because I really think stevie smith is underrated, great engine on him, gets up and down the pitch, really good left foot, the best crosser at the club by a country mile, same with free kicks, gets stuck in. Never hides. Scores and sets up a number of goals.

Not the greatest defensively, has had injury problems, but I honestly believe he is good enough to play with us, I'd trust him to give his all against The mhanks, I wouldn't say that about some of our players, I think he's a very dependable player and I really like the option he gives us.

Does anyone else think the same? Or disagree? Or any other players that come into this category?

Awrite Stevie (tu)

I like smith - decent LB. Not the answer to our wide midfield issues however (tu)

In the squad just now, I don't think anyone's underrated, they are as shite or as good as they are and the fans can see that. Underrated by our management team would be Clark probably, even though his early season form was excellent and deserves a place IMO.

Not sure about that, his commitment is admired by all.

I really don't believe that. His commitment, ability and character is often undermined on here. Very underrated imo.

The problem is that jig is and always was a striker. Should not be in defence, centre midfield of left midfield other than in emergencies.

You're right he's not as good in defence as further forward.

Foster by no means am I saying he is a world beater but his ability to play in any position on the park would make him a very valuable sub for us going forward

Foster is a horrendous defender, no pace, shite touch, shouldn't be anywhere near a Rangers shirt.

Foster is a horrendous defender, no pace, shite touch, shouldn't be anywhere near a Rangers shirt.

Considering he started his career as a right mid and is one of the fastest players we have i think his poor defending has a reason.

i don't think he should be a starter either just think he is a useful squad player for us