Our Club Should Follow RM Posters Example.

tannerall

I was up early this morning and followed the breaking story of the shocking T shirts at Burtons.

Now instead of just sitting back and accepting this deliberate slight on our club and its traditions, poster after poster went straight to source and defended our club by complaining and putting pressure on those at Burton and Arcadia responsible for this massive insult to the club and fans.

Within a short time Burton had quite correctly, and to their credit, removed the offensive T shirts and issued an apology.

Contrast with our club's failure to hit back at our critics and those who would do us harm.

The club should learn from RM posters to stand up and show,commitment and integrity against our enemies and mockers, and also grow some balls, fight fire with fire where necessary in order to rectify and prevent the constant slights heaped on us by the media and football authorities. Perhaps then the haters will learn to back off and show respect.

RM posters. Congratulations on a job well done. :clap: :clap: :clap:

If the club responded to all the insults and snidey digs we'd never get anything else done.

These type of fights belong to the fans. We have the passion, leave the suits to the business. No laughing now.

Would be nice for the club to support the fans in serious issues, but I wouldn't say it should be compulsory for every slight.

got a link to the statement mate? I cant find it.

technically, I think he means "responded to a member's email"...

http://forum.rangers...entry1062292857

unless there's another statement I haven't seen yet.

edit: either way, it's in cyberspace now, so it's an official statement :D

technically, I think he means "responded to a member's email"...

http://forum.rangers...entry1062292857

unless there's another statement I haven't seen yet.

edit: either way, it's in cyberspace now, so it's an official statement :D

Yeah, that's the one I was refering too. Seemed pretty legit to me. Apologies if incorrect.

If the club responded to all the insults and snidey digs we'd never get anything else done.

These type of fights belong to the fans. We have the passion, leave the suits to the business. No laughing now.

Would be nice for the club to support the fans in serious issues, but I wouldn't say it should be compulsory for every slight.

Agree to a point mate, to start with the club would hitting out all the time but eventually they would all realise it's better to leave us alone.

Yeah, that's the one I was refering too. Seemed pretty legit to me. Apologies if incorrect.

Amounts to the same thing either way. Companies usually tend to just paste the official statement text into their response emails.

So no doubt that exact wording will appear officially elsewhere. (tu)

I hope Rangers also look at more than just any rights infringement issues though, and that they look also at the distress caused, and the possibility of a malicious motive.