Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

The useless cunt should have been shown the door ages ago, IMHO the Raith Rovers thing should have been a stone wall sacking, outwith losing the game while we the supporters are sitting depressed and upset he is in belting out the karaoke and having a party, fair enough enough you can't stop people from having fun but if there was ever a not the right place at not the right time moment it was that.

I reckon a demonstration is tacky as fuck but unfortunately it's probably what's needed to have this clueless clown finally open his eyes and recognise the fans feelings. He and his chums can deflect towards the board as much as they want, he is the real reason why the place is half empty and why I'm not going back until he's removed.

IMHO the Raith Rovers thing should have been a stone wall sacking, outwith losing the game while we the supporters are sitting depressed and upset he is in belting out the karaoke and having a party, fair enough enough you can't stop people from having fun but if there was ever a not the right place at not the right time moment it was that.

(tu) Absolutely spot on! Totally unforgivable for a Rangers manager to behave like that! That was the time when he should have rammed it home to the players just exactly how much we were hurting!

Ive given him the benefit of the doubt but today was the final straw. I dont however think or feel that having a demo is the proper way to go about it. I do hope he knows himself that he is tarnishing his and our Clubs reputations and credibility. And leaves without seeking a pay off, and with some dignity.

How do you get rid off him then ? He sure as hell won't give up on all the money he`s draining out the club.

I really don't know. I honestly believed that he would walk when he realised what we have all known for 3 years. It breaks my heart that it seems a protest is the only way to get rid of a man who was once a club legend.

Most deep down don't want to protest but if nothing happens over the next few days/weeks then we need to act.

It is sad that it might come to this and doing it on the 6th Dec will show that it's not a reaction to one result but it's for the last few campaigns.

Hopefully he will go with no pay off before then.

Ally, Durrant and Kenny McDowall should hang there heads in shame , they have failed big time and it's starting to turn very sour with the fans as they should have went after the Ramsden Cup Final. Instead they have proceeded to make bad signings and failed in the coaching dept also. I'm sick of going to Ibrox week in week out and getting no enjoyment ,and I dread to think of our up coming match against the tims

I voted 'no' (that's becoming a habit).

As little as I rate him as a manager and as furious as I am after today's result, I couldn't possibly bring myself to physically protest against the employment of a bluenose who gave me so much as a player.

It's a difficult, difficult situation.

No- Protests and Boycotts cause too much collateral damage and don't always achieve the desired aim.

Yes the Board should make the decision should Ally McCoist not make it himself- which would be the honourable option.

The writing has been on the wall for some time. This was a must win game- as it would have shown the present set up at least had the capability of winning the league. Today's result is further evidence that Ally McCoists leadership is not working. Therefore to have any chance of winning this league- then a managerial change is required now.

This is not about Ally Bashing or Ally Worshiping- this is about what is In the best interests of Rangers Football Club. Hopefully Ally will recognise it. If he does not the Board has to act. Failure to act quickly now, will I fear have dire consequences.