Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

I honestly now believe it's time for us to hold a protest at Ibrox to have Ally removed if he doesn't walk or get sacked over the next couple of weeks.

I don't think it should be before the Killie SC game next week as the crowd will be down anyway due to the poor football we have endured over the last few weeks/years.

I would suggest its the following home game against Cowdenbeath on the 6th December at 2:30.

If he isn't gone by then and regardless of the Killie result this really needs to happen.

Is this the correct action and time for this and will you be there ?

We are the biggest embarrassment in Scottish football at the moment. 2nd highest wage bill and theres a chance we wont even get out of the second division. We are the ridicule of every other club in this land so fuck that. Get this useless clown out of here now. We used to be the pinacle of Scottish football now we are the butt of every joke.

I don't think we'll need to tbh, i can see us dropping more points before mid january and the boards hand will be forced

Why wait until mid January, he has to go and the sooner the better. That would allow a new Manager to get his feet under the table as we have the big tim game to come plus 5 against the Edinburgh lot.

I've voted yes...

However I've given up my season ticket, wasted far too much money watching the idiot take a nice big fat pay check home for being a useless manager.

i'll be keeping my season ticket but right now i don't plan on going to any more games while ally is in charge. just fucking sick of it.