Surrender - the white flag brigade

Bluepeter9

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easiest way to get a lot of the fans together is by getting rid of the manager.

He is not the man to takes us forward when he has a budget way more than the rest of the teams, how is he going to do it when we cut costs and have the same budget as other teams.

The fact that we have almost begun to accept mediocrity at our great club stuns me,what is it going to take to show you that he's not up to the job? 12 points behind HEARTS.......I have confidence in some of the players that we have,but the management has no fucking clue whatsoever.

we were the better team up to the 1st goal,better than them even with only 10 men.How we didn`t score before them or at all I`ll never know.Worst ref I`ve seen in a long time.Not an excuse just a fact.Hearts guy slipped in box himself and Black fell over him.Never a penalty.

Ally is the biggest surrender monkey of them all.

Foster for Miller substitution summed up his entire tenure. Handed the game to Hearts without so much as a whimper.

something in DRhebel about Ally blaming Smith and Miller for defeat.Just seen title,wont click on scum rag.Assuming Ally took Miller off as he was losing rag and likely to get sent off.

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

Wondered how long it would take you to start coming out with your pish, want to try and explain to all us surrender monkeys the subs yesterday?

we were the better team up to the 1st goal,better than them even with only 10 men.How we didn`t score before them or at all I`ll never know.Worst ref I`ve seen in a long time.Not an excuse just a fact.Hearts guy slipped in box himself and Black fell over him.Never a penalty.

Our attempts on goal we pretty poor, black is so fucking clumsy. Yep soft penalty but black barged into him initially. Made it easy for the ref...fuck we would've lost that game with the best ref in the world

The fact that we have almost begun to accept mediocrity at our great club stuns me,what is it going to take to show you that he's not up to the job? 12 points behind HEARTS.......I have confidence in some of the players that we have,but the management has no fucking clue whatsoever.

12 points? Surrender :pipe: - let's say it was only 9 points behind? I am sure at least the manager will know accurately the points difference

I surely cannot be the only one that seen them being awarded a penalty before it actually happened? Soon as I seen Black running towards the Hearts player I knew what was going to happen,he's a fucking donkey that should be nowhere our club,openly admitted to betting against us and he's still an employee,don't know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

12 points? Surrender :pipe: - let's say it was only 9 points behind? I am sure at least the manager will know accurately the points difference

You know what I meant..will it take us going 12 points behind them for the board to finally do the right thing? Fuck it lets go one better and say 15 points,as for the surrendering,Ally done it a long long time ago.

Wondered how long it would take you to start coming out with your pish, want to try and explain to all us surrender monkeys the subs yesterday?

We brought on two goal scorers and replaced a player on a yellow that was in danger of losing the plot at 1-0 down and that's your critisism? Oh!

We brought on two goal scorers and replaced a player on a yellow that was in danger of losing the plot at 1-0 down and that's your critisism? Oh!

One that scored 40 odd in a season and has been wasted at Ibrox,the other who is one of the best strikers we've had at the club for years,only for him to come back and be absolutely fucking useless.

It's not about yesterday though is it?

Dropping points against Alloa twice and getting humped at home against Hibs, is very bad indeed....but you know this and you are at the wind-up.

How predictable.

You cannot just take this game in isolation. People have had enough of our terrible football/subs/tactics. We are 9 points behind Hearts.. we are only 4 points ahead of QOTS for fuck sakes. 4 points!!!!!!

People have every right to doubt this management team and their ability to win this league.. we sure as fuck dont look like doing so.

Tell me.. how many games, that have been crucial, is that now, that this management/team have bottled out of? Seems to be every fucking one. Sick of it!

Come on man, you must be able to see replacing Miller with Foster changed our shape and strategy for the worst and handed momentum to Hearts?

We conceded when? 5 minutes after?

And the 'goalscorers' came on after 80 and 85 minutes.

Do you feel his setup and substitutions benefitted us yesterday?