Surrender - the white flag brigade

Bluepeter9

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 11 men on the park we would have struggled Hearts were shite and still beat us 2-0.

Alloa last week as well what a joke, McCoist & his stooges are holding the team back

With eleven on the park we were much better than them, and that even continued with ten for a while.

Tell you something, see if this was the tarriers, they would have started ripping shit up a long time ago and enforced change. For all the cunts they are, they know how stick together to get what they want while we are always too fucking busy bitching with each other about who's loans have the best terms and why we shouldn't buy fucking bluenose burgers at half time. Our priorities have went to shit.

Congratulations Jamie, you must have been delighted yesterday.

Far from it. I just saw it coming. Not sure why you and others didn't. There is supporting the team but also being realistic. I just took my Ally glasses off and saw the realistic outcome. After the pish v Alloa we were never going to win away at Hearts.

With eleven on the park we were much better than them, and that even continued with ten for a while.

we were better than them at Ibrox aswell and they gubbed us we had all the possession with zero structure we could have played with 14 players and would have still fukked it up, Hearts are embarrassing our club this season with pennies being spent.

Far from it. I just saw it coming. Not sure why you and others didn't. There is supporting the team but also being realistic. I just took my Ally glasses off and saw the realistic outcome. After the pish v Alloa we were never going to win away at Hearts.

You truly are a visionary :rolleyes:

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

Embarrassing.

So RM is full of surrender - we played well against hearts until smiths tackle - and played well after for long periods as well - this league is far from over but I see a lot of our fans are chucking out the dummy along with chucking in the towel.

I know this will fall on deaf ears but now is the time to be together but some fans are hell bent on keeping turmoil going - it's almost like that's what we have become - a spoilt fan bad who would rather whinge than fight!

But Ally's admitted that it's now Up to Hearts to lose it and we need them to drop points, is that not surrender? he knows we have to rely on others to do the job because he can't

Unbelievable.

We could win our next 22 games and it still wouldn't be enough to see us promoted. We are literally relying on favours from other people and we are barely a third of the way through the season.

Another season in this division could very well kill this club, and at this moment in time that looks to be exactly what we are facing, but still Bluepeter9 sings the same tune.

What will it take for you to say enough is enough? :lol:

something in DRhebel about Ally blaming Smith and Miller for defeat.Just seen title,wont click on scum rag.Assuming Ally took Miller off as he was losing rag and likely to get sent off.

That wouldn't be a surprise, I can't recall him ever accepting responsibility for a poor result. He's blamed players, board members, pitches, the weather, but seems incapable of just holding his hands up and saying 'I got it wrong today'.

Mccoist is the real surrender monkey here, and an absolute shitebag as well.

Cancelling Cowdenbeath, playing 6 defensive players against Hibs (who were second bottom at the time) and surrendering yesterday after 51 minutes? I'd love to know if BP9 called Ally that after they decisions.

Tell you something, any cunt defending McCoist now is no fan of Rangers. Get him and them away to fuck away from this club. Only then do we start to rebuild all that has been lost this past few years. Shambles.

So thats your answer is it - defending our manager is somehow 'unsupportive' - oh dear - seems only your opinion matters!

Going nowhere though. Too stubborn and backed by a board with no balls.

Ally Ally teflon don.

And this is the strongest indictment of the procession of competents, semi-competents and incompetents through our boardroom going right back to Shyte. None of them have had the nous to understand that our manager is a fraud.

Green would have deserved every red cent he received if he had held on long enough to get shot of McCoist before both their pockets got too heavy to carry all the swag.

Mail online dated 3/10/14

Rangers manager AM says that his side would take play off promotion if his side failed to reign in their title challengers. Relying on the play-offs is no out of the question because getting out of the division is the most important thing.

Came after the defeat to Hibs. In October he was already talking like a defeated man.