Sir Alex Ferguson

AlCapone

Could we tempt him to replace McCoist? Would he have the hunger for the gig? Could we afford him? There is no doubt we are going to have a large share issue which might just give him the funds to topple the filth. Personally I don't think money wise it would take much and he may just be the man to rattle a few cages in the media and the ShFA.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we tempt him to replace McCoist? Would he have the hunger for the gig? Could we afford him? There is no doubt we are going to have a large share issue which might just give him the funds to topple the filth. Personally I don't think money wise it would take much and he may just be the man to rattle a few cages in the media and the ShFA.

No

Not a wind up, I believe we ain't far away from Ashley settling the boardroom squabbles. 2 and a half year deal, million pound a year. Team budget if 29 million. Ibrox packed, filth toppled CL money. Would have the right impact.

Let's think big, he may be tempted if the carrots there

Not a wind up, I believe we ain't far away from Ashley settling the boardroom squabbles. 2 and a half year deal, million pound a year. Team budget if 29 million. Ibrox packed, filth toppled CL money. Would have the right impact.

I will have 2 pints of what ever you have had Alcapone. Im afraid I dont think any of the above will be happenning soon.

Post of the year haha! Remember and have a few glasses of water before bed!

You must be taking the piss?

There's a difference between thinking big and being downright retarded.

:lol: