Whyte released on bail

Bad Robot

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It is further alleged Whyte pretended to the SFA that he had not been disqualified from being a director leading them to believe he was a "fit and proper person" to take control of a club."

Bastards, even though it's obvious the SFA were negligent in checks and due diligence they still manage to slide of the hook as stooge and fall guy Whyte is apprently just one guy who was too clever for them.

Expect Murray to get of the hook too in spite of also being negligent in checks and due diligence, apparently he was also taken advantage of by the extremely clever Mr Whyte.

Looks like the whole farce is just continuing, let's hope Whyte squeals a few home truths.

Is it just me or does it look like a completely differant person? Wouldnt put it past that wee scrote payong someone (with another persobs money) to do the time. Its all getting a bit breaking bad here!

Nah that was him alright, fucking scumbag wee cunt, his fucking day will come, as was shouted at him by the crowd, and the sooner the fucking better!

Hopefully his passport has been rescinded.

Will be great if he does time........I'm just scunnered that the club will gain nothing from it.

From what BNB posted last night it seems that would be a condition of him being granted bail. One way or another he's going to face the music.

Don't know if this has been posted, but I quite enjoy the thought that he's going to be facing a lot of that with his court appearances.

Is that Houston's voice?

If so, at least he's attacking the right people.

Nice wee tip from Plod at the end there......."He'll be back on Monday....away ye go!!".

To be fair he was a total charlatan.

Just think .... If we had made it past Maribor and whoever else it was (I was Pissed by then to be honest with you and totally Pissed off) then he may still be here.

If he had been owner if ally would have got us in the champions league and the windfall that would bring, he.whyte, may have got away with his plan.

tell the board I have capital . Hope ally gets into champions league. Stay for a few years use money from champions league to pay tax and vat etc without spending on the team then sell as on as a going concern and walk with a few million.

I think that was his plan and he never set out on the path he went down but was sort of forced to due to the footballing circumstances.