Boycott the Bans or Ban the Boycotts

Get behind the team, go to the games if you can, if you cant make it, listen to it on the radio, watch it in the pub, and shout as if you were at it.

Feel the moment, enjoy the goals, scream abuse when things are going wrong, feel elated at a last minute winner, be excited about the next game, regardless of the boardroom shite, touch the badge on your shirt and remember how proud that makes you feel.

Or get the razor out and cut off your nose to spite your face.

Just go to the game - it's what supporters do.

For once I agree with you, just tried to look through this whole merchandising shite in the Boardroom forum and gave up after five minutes. Tired of reading about this shite. Looking forward to going to Alloa tomorrow to watch some football. So tired of listening to one group telling me why I shouldnt support the team for one reason or another, boycotts this boycotts that, Folk cant just enjoy going to watch a game of football anymore because of this shite. Its one thing debating about the football but this boardroom shite if fucking monotonous and has been boring for ages now.

All I can say about the whole boardroom fiasco is this - We may be in financial bother, but we'd be in less bother if these idiots werent encouraging people not to go to games. I blame the attendances partly on McCoist but these boycotters play a major part. If they hadnt caused such a division in the fans we'd have a voice for the board to listen to, but if I was in charge at Rangers now I wouldnt have a clue which groups to listen to. And I dont see why they all once again jump on the one man who whos willing to put money into the club.

Any bear must be concerned about cash from merchandise at the moment as it should be a good source of income yet at a time when Ashley should be open and transparent about deal the silence is deafening and unfortunately until he gives his side of the story his critics will prevail. Mike Ashley doesn't do charity so from the outside it seems he has a good deal at Ibrox on paper but if fans feel they are being ripped off then everybody loses.As it is at the moment my season tickets will suffice and cheap puma shit with collars big enough for elephants can sadly stay on the shelfs.

For once I agree with you, just tried to look through this whole merchandising shite in the Boardroom forum and gave up after five minutes. Tired of reading about this shite. Looking forward to going to Alloa tomorrow to watch some football. So tired of listening to one group telling me why I shouldnt support the team for one reason or another, boycotts this boycotts that, Folk cant just enjoy going to watch a game of football anymore because of this shite. Its one thing debating about the football but this boardroom shite if fucking monotonous and has been boring for ages now.

All I can say about the whole boardroom fiasco is this - We may be in financial bother, but we'd be in less bother if these idiots werent encouraging people not to go to games. I blame the attendances partly on McCoist but these boycotters play a major part. If they hadnt caused such a division in the fans we'd have a voice for the board to listen to, but if I was in charge at Rangers now I wouldnt have a clue which groups to listen to. And I dont see why they all once again jump on the one man who whos willing to put money into the club.

(tu)

Whatever you do make your own mind up.

The pathetic nature of some fans these days who do anything self apointed fans representatives tell them to do is cringe worthy.

The uof say let's not but things from the Rangers shop so I'm not buying things from the Rangers shop. Fuck off.

I respect people's choice if they have came to the conclusion by themselves.

I don't boycott anything. I buy tickets for every game and recently purchased a cracking Christmas Jumper from the Rangers store at Ibrox.

The only reason I won't be at games in the near future is Ally McCoist. My tickets still bought tho.

I still dont understand how not buying ST but attending every game really achieves anything? And most who said thats what theyd do were talking bollocks.

At the time the of not renewing it was mostly to do with the fact that many were hoping King would be allowed in to buy the club and were showing that we did not trust the board so were not giving them a large sum of money unless change came. However at the same time some did not want to stop supporting the team on the park so have been going week by week. However as the boycott of ST did not work and change did not happen I have my ST back now and many others are doing the same.

So there are about 15 to 20 thousand fans who are not going to the match despite the fact that they are damaging the club. I don't know how many factions they have shattered into but whatever they think they are achieving they need to see through their delusion and get back where they belong,

or of course shut up and buy a Chelsea shirt, then next year a Man City one & the year after Man U cause if they can't support the club now they just don't have a clue and can just support however is doing well.