Blowing a2 goal lead to Alloa

WCPRANGERS1

Don't care what league or cup we are in but thats got to be up there with our worst ever results.........

It's funny how 2 or 3 of our worst ever results have happened in the tenure of Mr McCoist....

That's what he will be remembered for

A full time team losing 3 goals to a part time time, that were below strength, in the last 18 minutes, including an 89th minute winner?

How are part timers gaining an advantage over a full time team, during the last 20% of a match?

After something like 7 clean sheets out of 8 with McGregor solving the centre back issue, he punts him to right back to accommodate Billy Bombscare who has already caused us shit loads of defensive woe and we lose two out of three matches.

Not winning this diddy cup in three years is also shocking. Not to worry! Ally will get us a fourth attempt at it, if his cunning plan pays off.

Agree with Sandyinroyalblue, The result tonight really does not come as a shock. We are rotten as a football team. The manner of the defeat is whats worse last night. Went 2-0 up and from there on we might as well not have been on the field as the whole team was non existent and the three stooges just stood arms folded again. I had more anger in muy big toe than those three vented towards the team last night.

Agree with Sandyinroyalblue, The result tonight really does not come as a shock. We are rotten as a football team. The manner of the defeat is whats worse last night. Went 2-0 up and from there on we might as well not have been on the field as the whole team was non existent and the three stooges just stood arms folded again. I had more anger in muy big toe than those three vented towards the team last night.

We could tell we chucked it and Alloa knew that too.

I actually seen it coming and it did not surprise me one fucking bit.

If I can see it why can't he I'm not a Manager .

A full time team losing 3 goals to a part time time, that were below strength, in the last 18 minutes, including an 89th minute winner?

How are part timers gaining an advantage over a full time team, during the last 20% of a match?

After something like 7 clean sheets out of 8 with McGregor solving the centre back issue, he punts him to right back to accommodate Billy Bombscare who has already caused us shit loads of defensive woe and we lose two out of three matches.

Not winning this diddy cup in three years is also shocking. Not to worry! Ally will get us a fourth attempt at it, if his cunning plan pays off.

That's the critical bit here. How the hell do amateurs, who came to the game straight from work, have more in the tank at the end of a game than highly paid full time professionals?

Physically Boyd looks like a pale shadow of the guy who was turning out for Killie the previous season so what is it we do or don't do on the training pitch?

McCost said our players downed tools after we went 2-0 up.

Barry Smith said, "My players downed tools at half five." Then they had to play the match.

Fucking hell.

With that simple quote he's put McCoist in his place, put last night into perspective and really summed up what a shambles we are.

Ally: "Fucking hell lads, they last 20 minutes were brutal, was a bit cold mind you. What happened?"

Jig: " I had a stitch fae the nandos gaffer"

Ally: "oh aye a forgot about that, they do a mean piri piri though eh lads? Anyone got any jokes?"

Miller: "Aye, your shitey tactics"

Ally: "Hahahaha Kenny Boy you crack me up so you do, I'm going to sub you for Rickie again any more of that".

Durranty: "what's the excuse going to be this time?"

Ally: "Ach it's alright lads, Green was in the Sun yesterday saying summit about a horse called Ibrox and me , I'll just use that."

Durranty: "Training the morra gaffer?"

Ally: "Naw naw naw, karaoke the night. Day off the morra lads, I'm gonna get fucking stottered the night. I'll see you all on Friday for a game of 5s and heed tennis no?"

Ally: "Naw naw naw, karaoke the night. Day off the morra lads, I'm gonna get fucking stottered the night. I'll see you all on Friday for a game of 5s and heed tennis no?"

Jig: :"mind we dont dae one touch wi the 5 a sides. Its as many touches as we want"

Ally: "aye - nae bother - its up tae yous"