***The Official Rangers v Cowdenbeath Match Thread***

Bear cub1

We need a convincing win today, and I have no doubt we will get it. This is the serious business, and I just hope all the support are right behind the team.

I'm sorry it is up to these players to start showing some ability to make the crowd get behind them, it is they and ally who are creating a mess not the support.

Johnstone :lol: "Oh Ally didn't even give the boys Monday off, they wee in Murray Park watching a re-run of the game."

Aye I had to laugh - "Ally's got them all properly telt how pish they were and how that just won't do"... by then keeping them all in the starting line-up :lol:

Anyway 'mon Rangers, intae them!

I'm sorry it is up to these players to start showing some ability to make the crowd get behind them, it is they and ally who are creating a mess not the support.

I'm not blaming the support. I'm saying I hope the team gets full backing today. That's what support means.

Place is empty

Shame on you mccoist for not walking on Thursday morning

You arrogant selfish little man

All the board has to say is: "We asked to him to resign since we cannot afford his pay off, but he refused."

Ally will go the next day.

I'm not blaming the support. I'm saying I hope the team gets full backing today. That's what support means.

They have had it for 3 years, it is them who have bored and infuriated the fans despite the great support they received.

It is up to the players to earn it now it shouldn't just get given especially with their performances.