Charlie telfer

plymouthranger

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

He seems to of fallen of the radar, I think he was on the bench the other week against Dundee!!!

If you can't get a game with a team as rank as utd then I feel his career is heading in the opposite direction.:pipe:

Looking back at the thread certain posters predicted exactly that. :pipe:

The boy clearly had talent which was reflected in the amount they had to pay us for him because there aren't many established top flight players move for six figures now, let alone teenagers, but he's made a bad move to a club who have been in decline pretty much since the moment he got there and he's got to rebuild his career now.

It must actually feel pretty shit to be him right now, especially when you look at what we are doing under Warburton.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The boy clearly had talent which was reflected in the amount they had to pay us for him because there aren't many established top flight players move for six figures now, let alone teenagers, but he's made a bad move to a club who have been in decline pretty much since the moment he got there and he's got to rebuild his career now.

It must actually feel pretty shit to be him right now, especially when you look at what we are doing under Warburton.

The likes of Telfer, McCabe, and Ness must be kicking themselves for leaving here. :lol: Good, wee bit of schadenfreude

18 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It's based on the time spent at the club. Falkirk were due 250k from Bradford for Mark Stewart.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's based on the time spent at the club. Falkirk were due 250k from Bradford for Mark Stewart.

Piss off with your pesky facts :( 

Seriously though, I didn't think it was determined purely on that. I thought other factors would have been considered too.

9 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

To be fair you cant blame the boy for leaving. He signed a year extension with the promise he would get a chance then got 20 mins of football

i would take him back, the boy had talent 

He was never promised first team football by anyone at Ibrox. 

18 hours ago, skinnymate1690 said:

ally said he would get a chance in the first team and that's why he signed the extension

Did he? Any quotes or links. 

If he said anything I'm sure it would of been if you do well enough in training you will get a chance. Obviously he didn't. Must of been good business from him. 

given uniteds stance with youth back then and allys stance with them, it was a no brainer to move

its not like ness or mccabe who were actively playing first team football and fucked off, telfer was at an important stage of his career and needed first team football

unfortunately uniteds fortunes turned tits up and hes struggling there