Ally (Poll )

Ally (Money or not)  

355 members have voted

1. 1. Here for the money

2. 2. Determined man , who thinks he can get us promoted

Personally I do not think he's only here for the wages or a pay off , I don't think he deserves all the "here for the money" stick ,he's getting either . Results have not been good since he's been in charge ,especially in cup competitions . I think he is a determined ,single minded man who believes he's the man for the job , no matter the stick he's getting ,The way the team play ,or the way results go . Could he have been told by the board that promotion is the main objective (obviously ) thus anything else is a bonus (cups)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man is a shite manager - of that there is no doubt. But the question remains - is HE really that stupid, that he doesn't even realise just how shite he is??

If he is that stupid, then no, he's not here for the money, cos he actually thinks he's doing a great job, getting us back-to-back promotions. On the other hand, if he isn't stupid, then he's a &£@?!

The man who loses a diddy cup final to Raith Rovers, leaves the supporters in an ashamed and bad state... But himself and the players go to a party hours later, get pished and have the time of their life, whilst we're all spewing.

If he really loved Rangers then he'd do the honorable thing and leave

Won't 'walk away' as there's £1.5m reasons not to, but I always believe that they 'yes men' he surrounds himself with tell him he's doing a great job.

Barry Ferguson is in the papers this morning saying its just a 'rough patch' and Ally will come good, typical of the pish that comes out after every loss.

The only thing that is keeping Ally as a respectable person in my eyes the idea that he genuinely loves the club and wants to 'finish' the job, and won't quit- even though he should.

However, he should do it for MUCH less money, or go now.

Anyone who thinks Ally is only managing The Rangers for the money has not got a fucking clue about the Rangers and should fuck off for being an utter cunt! (tu)

There spouts the voice of reason.

You, my friend?, have your opinion as I do mine.

The basic difference between you and I, is that I allow folk to have an opinion, after all, it is the basis for discussion.

Profanities show how out of touch you are with reality.

I don't beleive he is here for the money. He could take up his very lucrative tv career any time.

Ally may be wrong in thinking he can win this division but he certainly isn't one for surrendering. His playing career shows this.

His job is a very stressful one and walking away is the easy option. I will back him until he resigns/sacked or until winning the division is impossible.

If he fails his doubters will be rid of him once and for all. If he succeeds he should call it a day and resign at the end of the season for the sake of his heAlth.

Here for the money, no

Determined man, yes.

It's time for him to go, but I think he could have had a far easier, happier life if he had stayed in TV and would still have been paid well.

Given this, it doesn't look especially like he's here for the good of his health or for the lifestyle.

It's impossible to know for sure what he's thinking of course, although many seem to be sure they do.